The Sexy Stormwatch Thread

Stormwatch issue three was out this week and it was pretty fab. So far I am loving how Cornell writes the cast and there's all sorts of alien crazyness going on

Loved the scene where Jack literally talks to the spirit of the cities too :up:

I picked up issue 3 today as well. :up: Looking forward to it. Does the moon fighting kick into high gear yet?

Oh yeah Apollo has a moment of heroic awesomeness taking on the asteroids/monsters that the moon is launching at Earth and the team tackle the 'anti body' that the moon has sent against earth

It does not end well for most of the team :wow:

I have to re-read Stormwatch because reading that comic on the phone is confusing normally I read this title first on the computer screen for my digital purchase. But I was utterly confused 80% of the time reading this issue panel for panel on my phone.

Re-read it, liked it a lot more. Though I liked the 2 previous issues more.

I was a little dissapointed that
The moon
was killed in this issue

Poor giant eyeball :csad:

These characters are more interesting than 90% of everything else happening in DC right now.

I'm still trying to grasp what exactly Jenny Quantum's powers are and how "what century it is" affects them. If anything that is the most confusing part for me. But yea the team really is interesting.

Wikipedia says "her powers are based on "21st century physics, whatever those turn out to be", leading Adam to state she can try just about anything she wants to at the moment." But I don't get what that means. It's not like Scarlet Witch or Franklin Richards right? But it sounds like it is kinda?

I think it means if they ever do time traveling, say to the days of Kepler or Galleleo, her power set will shift greatly.

From what the other characters have said it sounds like she is able to do anything that it is possible or theoretically possible for 21st century science to do

Science!

These characters are more interesting than 90% of everything else happening in DC right now.

I am absolutely adoring it right now. Stormwatch, Batwoman and the Dark titles have without question been my favourite comic books to come out after the relaunch :hrt:

Haven't read any of the dark titles, but Animal Man has been moving at a surprisingly fast pace. Whereas Aquaman and has had he and Mera sit around and discuss curtains the whole time.

Haven't read any of the dark titles, but Animal Man has been moving at a surprisingly fast pace. Whereas Aquaman and has had he and Mera sit around and discuss curtains the whole time.
Yeah, I like what Johns is doing with Aquaman, but he's decompressing it like a mofo.

I'm still trying to grasp what exactly Jenny Quantum's powers are and how "what century it is" affects them. If anything that is the most confusing part for me. But yea the team really is interesting.

Wikipedia says "her powers are based on "21st century physics, whatever those turn out to be", leading Adam to state she can try just about anything she wants to at the moment." But I don't get what that means. It's not like Scarlet Witch or Franklin Richards right? But it sounds like it is kinda?

Well, before the reboot, Jennys powers were Quantum Energy. Whatever the f**k that is.

The previous Jenny, Jenny Sparks, was Electricity. I'd assume that the 1800's one was Steam.

Though its not as decompressed as JLA thank Grodd

No! They did stuff......not sure what is it but yeah....shut up Aquaman is awesome!

As for Stormwatch I'm enjoying this book, the city scene was awesome.

Stormwatch has been good. Midnighter looks stupid though. Still, him vs. Stormwatch should be fun.

No! They did stuff......not sure what is it but yeah....shut up Aquaman is awesome!

As for Stormwatch I'm enjoying this book, the city scene was awesome.

Makes me wonder what other cities spirits look like

I like to imagine that London is Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd :awesome:

Well, before the reboot, Jennys powers were Quantum Energy. Whatever the f**k that is.

The previous Jenny, Jenny Sparks, was Electricity. I'd assume that the 1800's one was Steam.

Or coal :ninja:

Saving the world with fearsome coal powers

Last edited:
Coast City probably looks like Zapp Brannigan.

:up:

In the game of chess Cain you must never let your opponent see your pieces

Does anyone feel like theres too much computer graphics in the art?

I'm going to keep reading it as long as Apollo and Midnighter are in it but Cornell leaving the book is a real shame I've been loving him on it so far :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"