Sequels The Shi'ar Empire and Starjammers should appear in a future X-Men movie

Angelina would outshine everyone. She'd make J-Law look like she had the acting talent of a lettuce leaf. Which would be great to see actually, lol...

Chastain slots into the cast more easily. We'll have to see how she looks in costume/make-up.
I cannot wait to see how she looks on the big screen. Shiar are my most wanted people to see on the big screen. I wonder will we get Deathbird that might be to much though. They better not give us any lame costume with basic hair. They act so scared to even give women color hair so Idk what to expect. Embrace that alien aspect.
Angelina would have bring more attention to the film. Jessica? Not really especially after the Winter's War. She was the least fierce out of the three female leads.
Angelina would have took all the attention if she was in the role. Still she was my pick, but people have said Chastain has the acting chops to pull it off.

Chastain has the heroine / good gal look. So for me she's already a miscast for Lilandra especially a Lilandra that they are turning into a villain.

Chastain has the heroine / good gal look. So for me she's already a miscast for Lilandra especially a Lilandra that they are turning into a villain.
Someone recommended some movie when she played a darker role. I frankly only saw her in one movie so idk how great she is but if she is indeed great then though she looks like a good gal she will show another side of her.

Yeah she's good in Crimson Peak but she's not someone who's gonna get butts in the seats. People like Angelina in big blockbuster films and her last one was Maleficent I would have loved to have seen her, but then again with all these characters it's hard to know how big this role will be and I wouldn't want to see Angie wasted. Why was it necessary for JLaw and Fassbender to come back? Neither one of them are huge box office draws and I just can't imagine how they will reasonably fit in here.

Well then they should cast Jolie as Seline. Although I prefer saving Seline for New Mutants trilogy.

While in a huge fan of Angelina I think Chastain is a solid choice. She's a name right now and I've always loved that Fox don't go with the obvious choice for their castings. Interesting though that both actresses who were considered for Lilandra are both cast mates of James. They need good chemistry :)

Can't stand diva Jolie she can't act and now she looks past her prime. Get someone younger with the acting chops.

Well Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar and look how she portrayed Mystique?

The only Mystique thing about her is how she looked bored in Apocalypse, like she couldn't give a damn.

Jennifer Lawrence = Doesn't like X-men

Jessica Chastain = Dieing to be in a Comic Book Movie

Well Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar and look how she portrayed Mystique?

The only Mystique thing about her is how she looked bored in Apocalypse, like she couldn't give a damn.
I was literally about to say this lol. I think she just needs a director to really pull that great performance out of her or else we get what we have gotten. Either or she should be almost always in blue form after the end of apocalypse. im really curious as to everyones role. I wish i had a script in my hands to see.
While in a huge fan of Angelina I think Chastain is a solid choice. She's a name right now and I've always loved that Fox don't go with the obvious choice for their castings. Interesting though that both actresses who were considered for Lilandra are both cast mates of James. They need good chemistry :)
Fox not always going with the obvious choices havent always been good. There are plenty of choices that left me scratching my head. Maybe if they do more with these characters then it wouldnt feel that way. Its time to embrace the XMen and give the focus to them.

Can't stand diva Jolie she can't act and now she looks past her prime. Get someone younger with the acting chops.

200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"