The Shi'ar Intergalactic Empire in future Marvel movies

I mean I am pretty skeptical it will work out well since Kinberg is writing and directing, but there was no hint o time travel in the original. Or of Sentinels. Or an ancient 5,000-year-old mutant with the desire to destroy modern civilization. Or in Man of Steel of Greek gods and an island of demigoddess warriors, or of there being a talking raccoon and tree shooting people in the world introduced during the first Iron Man.

It can work. The question is if the people tasked with making it work can actually achieve it.

Jeez, how many more of the same responses am i going to get? This is not the point. The point is that jarring or not, They probably are gonna ruin it. That was the main point of my post. The last people right now beyond Sony that i would trust with Marvel cosmic characters is Fox...

I mean I am pretty skeptical it will work out well since Kinberg is writing and directing, but there was no hint o time travel in the original. Or of Sentinels. Or an ancient 5,000-year-old mutant with the desire to destroy modern civilization. Or in Man of Steel of Greek gods and an island of demigoddess warriors, or of there being a talking raccoon and tree shooting people in the world introduced during the first Iron Man.

It can work. The question is if the people tasked with making it work can actually achieve it.

look for those who aren't just haters of x-men films there are genuine reasons to be skeptical on dark phoenix with kinberg directing.

in theory they can make anything work as they have been bringing in things not in ot.it's execution that is to worry since it's linberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"