The Sims 3....anyone?

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
The game is coming out soon and Im pretty excited. I just love The Sims, its my favorite PC game ever. This time you can go around the neighborhood and create realistic personalities....it should be a fun game.

I will get it even though I barely played The Sims 2 after Open for Business

Heh. I haven't played The Sims since the Livin' Large expansion pack for the first game.:O

I LOVE The Sims! I bought both 1 and 2.
That being said, however, I'm probably not buying part 3. I don't want Securom messing with my computer.

My newer computer couldn't handle the sims 2, so I guess I won't be buying this either :(

I have it but I havnt played enough of it yet to really see the new features and tell the difference between 2 and 3. It seems alot like 2 when you first start playing.

I've never played any Sims games, never really had the interest. This one how ever looks really interesting and I daresay I want to play it.

I played the 1st Sims a lot and even got almost, if not all, the expansions. I got the 2nd one as well, but I only played it for a little while and when I got interested again, there had been many expansions for it already and I got bored and didn't try it again. I'm getting this one as well.

yep but if it's good ill more than likley buy it

BullMeter.gif

:hehe:

They really put together a lame package for their collectors edition IMO. Who in their right mind would shell out an extra $20 for a fugly stylized 2 GB USB drive and extra content that you probably wouldn't even bother downloading if it was free?

So what's different in this one? I've played The Sims 2 and while enjoyable I was hoping they kept some of the things they had in the first one (e.g. The Guinea Pig, The Genie).

You can walk around in your neighborhood and everything happens in real time. No loading screens or anything.
Also there are a bunch of new personalities. Theres a lot of other stuff but those are the 2 major changes to the game.

^Nice! How does the "aging" go? Is it the same as the second one?

Gotta love the movie making tools for Sims 3. Here is the machinima Star Trek that they did. :woot:

[YT]jymyqTG5DWs[/YT]

^Nice! How does the "aging" go? Is it the same as the second one?
I believe there is a new stage in life: young adult but other than that its pretty similar.

But good thing is you don't have to worry about hygene and bladder as much. The creators reduced it so you can play more worry less...which is great because it gets annoying sometimes.

BTW: Am I the only one who makes a family full of lesbians and children. Have their hearts broken by making them cheat on each other than lock them in a house with fire and watch them burn?:huh:...you know what, nevermind :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"