Revenge of the Fallen The SOUNDWAVE Appreciation thread!

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
O.K since Soundwave is the only 'confirmed' new bot we're getting in TF2, i wanted to make a thread dedicated to him.

Plus he's probable the most anticipated.

Also since there isn't a whole lot going on around here as far as info is concerned, i wanted to know what CLASSIC Soundwave lines you'd like to hear in the movie.

"Eject! Eject! Eject!"

"Soundwave superior. Constructicons inferior."

"As you command Megatron"

Also i would love to hear Megatron say "Soundwave, play back Laserbeaks findings."

Can't wait to hear Soundwave's voice. I won't hold my breath for Welker or a great design, but I'm more open minded after the first film so we'll see. :soundwave:

Next to Optimus Prime, Soundwave is the only other transformer, whose face I hope doesn't change much from his G1 design. It even looks like they designed the decepticon logo based off his face.

Soundwave is one of the best Decepticons ever, and I hope TF2 will do him justice. His alt mode better be badass.

Soundwave is awesome, cant wait to see him and hear his voice on the big-screen.

Just want to hear him say "As you command Megatron!" at least once. And want to see him in a bad-ass fight as well.

71rgyz4.jpg

I hope they use something similar to this design as opposed to the Black Pickup model we've seen, I think this is much truer to the origional

It may be truer to the original, but he doesn't look like a Bay Decepticon, he looks more like an Autobot.

These are certainly interesting takes on Soundwave.

It may be truer to the original, but he doesn't look like a Bay Decepticon, he looks more like an Autobot.

I always thought it was cool how Soundwave looked like a "Dark" Autobot. Bulky, boxy, rectangular, but with a 100% Decepticon face.

How about a Sonic Tank like the Stark sonic tank from Hulk?

If anything Soundwave should be a communications vehicle, the name suggests it all and it would make more sense in this world than a huge stereoplayer. Though I wouldnt mind the rumoured satellite alt mode either.

i woulnd't be surprised if they changed his designs; Bay is like that.

I think it's pretty much a given that his design will be changed.

Someone on the live blog was trying to tell people that its Shockwave :huh:

If these pics are Souundwave (and i'm pretty sure they are) ,i'm relatively happy with the design. It could be worse and the head look's like G1 Soundwave's. The toy looks decent, then i know the live action version will look alot better, as they typically are with Bay's TF's.

I dont know if its been mentioned. But, with Soundwave Being a Satellite he could easily be the one that picks up Prime's Message From the end of the first movie. Seems VERY logical. They Could easily start the movie with the message being intercepted. i wouldnt complain at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"