• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever in The Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Sting helps Bryan because that would be what a 6 on 1 Match or the Shield turns on HHH.

Hey........ what if they set up Sting vs. Hunter at 'SummerSlam' tonight?! :eek:

Sorry guys, I'm also a big time Sting fan. Now or never!

I swear every time I see this Johnny Depp movie trailer I think "lawnmower man."

Stephanie totally bosses Triple H around at home.

Oh, definitely. Probably berates him like she did Daniel Bryan last night. She was channeling her inner Cobra Kai. I was waiting for her to tell HHH to sweep the leg or yell "get a body bag!"

Oh, definitely. Probably berates him like she did Daniel Bryan last night. She was channeling her inner Cobra Kai. I was waiting for her to tell HHH to sweep the leg or yell "get a body bag!"

There is no fear in this Dojo!

The way the past two days have shocked us, it wouldn't really be strange for Sting to show up tonight.

At this point Sting seems like he'd be overkill for this match. I don't need 5 guys at ringside getting involved. Still...it'd be cool to see him, and I'm sure the crowd would go nuts.

Oh yeah, it's gonna happen. Shield vs Evolution.

If Sting doesn't show up tonight, me thinks it's because Undertaker got that concussion last night. I, like everyone, assumed that Undertaker would come out, tease retirement, then bam, Sting comes out.

But then again. We all knew Undertaker was beating Brock Lesnar last night.

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back