• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From Parts Unknown...The Ultimate Wrestling Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see Warrior sprinting all the way to the gates of heaven.

yYv0T7G.jpg

It seems like we're getting jobber entrances for every match tonight. lol

Paige has some nice fire behind her offense. You don't see that in many of the divas these days.

Hopefully Paige comes out ok from this match with Alicia Botch.

This bout is pretty good so far. I wish they'd let Paige cut a promo.

Yay! Someone told Cole how to pronounce Norwich, now they just need to tell Justin Roberts.

Jeez, those tilt-a-whirl backbreakers looked pretty nasty. Too bad Alicia Fox hasn't gotten any kind of push recently, she's good in the ring.

Damn, what did Alicia do to Paige's back? It is red as hell.

Stupid marks chanting for JBL during this match. :rolleyes:

Love that pop for that submission hold!

Paige is pretty good, but IDK. I'm getting sort of a negative vibe towards her and its not because of AJ either.

That Scorpion Crosslock is SICK! :eek:

Jeez, those tilt-a-whirl backbreakers looked pretty nasty. Too bad Alicia Fox hasn't gotten any kind of push recently, she's good in the ring.

Fox is a bit of a botch machine, and her axe kick at times has nearly killed people. :hehe: But she was solid tonight.

Cool match.

I think Alicia has improved a great deal over the last year or two

Lol, "I BOlieve" is trending on Twitter. Bo Dallas is the best troll of all time.

She didn't get to show a whole lot but that Scorpion Crosslock is BOSS :up:

Do not approve of the thread title at all. That was one of the worst segments I've seen in a long time. :down

Nice outing for Paige, Fox is a good athlete but scarily 50/50 on some of her offense. I hope JBL is not gonna go on about Paige not having a tan during every match.

Glad to see her use the Scorpion Crosslock, I really want a submission match between her and AJ at Extreme Rules.

I hope the Usos buzzsaw right thru Orton and Bootista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"