The Fear Of The Wrestling Thread Is Far Greater Than The Wrestling Thread Itself - Part 151

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Sure the Wyatts will give us a good thread title tonight either that or the shield or Daniel Bryan who knows.

Only if he jobs to Bryan clean.

and if Bryan then goes on to win the title, clean. :cwink:

And then book him right going forward as champion. I'm not gonna give in to them so easily, when it would be completely in their wheelhouse to give Bryan the title at Mania then book him like crap going forward because he's what the fans want and not what the brass really want. Just look at what they did with Ryder.

All of the above. And really, if Bryan beats HHH, then beats Orton and Batista in the same night, booking like crap would be so stupid. If he's booked as a weak champ, then that makes Evolution look weak after defeating them in the same night. It'd be a self-burial.

And then book him right going forward as champion. I'm not gonna give in to them so easily, when it would be completely in their wheelhouse to give Bryan the title at Mania then book him like crap going forward because he's what the fans want and not what the brass really want. Just look at what they did with Ryder.

Samoa Joe's TNA World Title run also springs to mind. It's far from unheard of that if fans really get behind someone who top brass don't want to be THE guy, and won't shut up until that guy is given a run as champion, the bookers will decide, rather than admit their mistake and roll with what the fans want, that they'd rather sandbag the guy and book him really weak, so they can say, "There, is this the loser you wanted as champion?"

Will Shawn Michaels be making an appearance tonight?

I just want another fantastic Bray Wyatt promo. And Daniel Bryan kicking Haitch's nose in.

Awesome video package to start Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"