The Avengers The Stan Lee Cameo Thread

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
I looked around and searched for it, believing that I have read a thread like thin in the avengers forums, but couldn't find one.

So I finally decided to start a new Stan Lee thread that, if someone with better ssearch skills would find an older version, could easily be merged.

Let us talk about The Man and his cameo in the upcoming movie. What or who should he play and how big should his part be? Should he say something or not?

Discuss...

LMAO Wouldn't it be funny if Tony Stark says "hey what's Larry King doing here?" And Cap is like "He looks familiar"

LMAO Wouldn't it be funny if Tony Stark says "hey what's Larry King doing here?" And Cap is like "He looks familiar"

I doubt that will happen. In the first Iron Man, Stark mistook him for Hugh Hefner. Lee has played different characters each time, even within the Fantastic Four movies. Besides, Cap wasn't even there when Stan Lee had his cameo, so how could he possibly think he looks familiar?

BTW did anyone see him in Eureka last week? It had the Lonely Man theme from the Incredible Hulk playing in the background, with one of those x-ray photos (like at the start of the tv show) and he uttered the "don't make me angry" line.

I doubt that will happen. In the first Iron Man, Stark mistook him for Hugh Hefner. Lee has played different characters each time, even within the Fantastic Four movies. Besides, Cap wasn't even there when Stan Lee had his cameo, so how could he possibly think he looks familiar?

BTW did anyone see him in Eureka last week? It had the Lonely Man theme from the Incredible Hulk playing in the background, with one of those x-ray photos (like at the start of the tv show) and he uttered the "don't make me angry" line.

:woot: I know that won't happen I was just saying that would be funny if it did. I haven't seen cap yet :(

Wasn't Stan Lee as "Hef" in both Iron Man movies?

Wasn't Stan Lee as "Hef" in both Iron Man movies?

No. He was mistaken for Hef by Tony in Iron Man. In Iron Man 2, Tony thought he was Larry King.

Stan Lee was a general in WWII who had a son who grew up to look like Stan Lee. He lived in New Mexico for awhile. One day he drank a soda that was gamma radiated. He sued the company who made the soda, winning millions of dollars. From there, he became a mini-celebrity and bought his way into high profile events and married bimbo after bimbo.

Stan Lee was a general in WWII who had a son who grew up to look like Stan Lee. He lived in New Mexico for awhile. One day he drank a soda that was gamma radiated. He sued the company who made the soda, winning millions of dollars. From there, he became a mini-celebrity and bought his way into high profile events and married bimbo after bimbo.
:woot: I would accept that but TIH came after IM + IM2
Maybe the son of the General who looked like Stan Lee already was a celebrity but after he drank the gamma radiated soda he became very ill and had to move to New Mexico because after all those expensive treatments he couldn't afford livin in LA anymore

he should show up in different scenes through out, replaying every character he played in the others movies lol

or better yet, all of them should be in one scene togather

he should show up in different scenes through out, replaying every character he played in the others movies lol

Trying to comprehend the continuity of Stan Lee's cameos is a bigger mind**** than Inception.

Lmao, he should be in his bumperless pick up truck, with the two playboy girls, wearing the General uniform with the Larry King glasses and suspenders drinking one of those Brazilian sodas.

It would be cool if Stan Lee was like the, I don't know, the mayor of New York who's life is in danger during a Hulk or Skrull attack.

Or maybe he could be the one who says the line The Wasp says in the comics. "We need a name, something like the Avengers or something" and the others can say "Avengers, that's perfect!"

Nick Fury already made the Avenger name. He did so in Iron Man 1.

Nick Fury already made the Avenger name. He did so in Iron Man 1.

Stan Lee, dressed like a SHIELD agent, walking with Nick Fury to see Steve, Bruce, Thor, and Tony:
Stan: "What are you going to call this 'team' of yours? The Invaders? The Guardians of the Galaxy? The Fantastic Fo-"
Nick: "We already have a name: The Avengers."
Stan: "Oh? Yeah. Revengers sounds good."

Stan is never seen throughout the rest of the movie.

Stan Lee, dressed like a SHIELD agent, walking with Nick Fury to see Steve, Bruce, Thor, and Tony:
Stan: "What are you going to call this 'team' of yours? The Invaders? The Guardians of the Galaxy? The Fantastic Fo-"

DING! We have a winner! Love it!

I have a feeling that Skrull shape shifting and Stan's appearance will be linked in some way.

Stan Lee has yet to say "Excelsior!" or "True Believers" on screen of a Marvel film. This problem must be solved.

Something as substantial as his Thor/Cap roles would be good.

Maybe referring to "Earth's Mighties Heroes" or some such.

I want to see that!!!! Should definitely send this to the folks over at Marvel.

it needs to be his biggest Cameo yet.

And I don't care if it makes sense or not in the film but he needs to be the first to say "Avenger's Assemble"

If they didn't have the AI version, I'd say have him play Jarvis. I think it would be neat if he was the first Skrull SHIELD discovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"