The Starwars comic book figures!

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've only seen them at Walmart so I think it might be just their exclusive.

Only thing that sucks is, every time I see them the boxes are ripped at the top. And I want one in good condition, I don't want to open it.

Incase you haven't seen these, they are two action figures, so far all I've seen is Darth Vader and a Rebel soldier, and they come with a classic Starwars Marvel comic book, and they are painted to look like they are colored in the books. I love 'em!

I have seen them....and I can tell you that the second wave contains a much ought after figure that has never been a figure before and will be figurized for the first time.....he's a Jedi.....I can't for the love of god think of his name............

Let's see I can tell you they are called the Expanded universe figures (Even though Wave one is all Marvel comic figures) they are two packs....they are not a wal-mart exclusive....they can be bought at online stores and I have seen them at Targets in the States

Quinlan Vos, that is his name...Quinlan Vos

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20981

since posting my post he's got 8 more posts

he'd posted the same thing 15+ other times, so I'm sure he'll be gone in no time.

He must be smart or Lucky....There are no Mods here right now.

Of Course now we three look like a bunch of Loonies

I'll definitely be getting the Quinlan Vos pack, though I hope he doesn't have the same funky comic shaded style that the ones I've seen in Wal-Mart have.

I'll Prolly get the Quinlan Vos as well....I have a Shelf with all the Jedis.....So I might as well get him too.

When I get home I gotta find a table to display my Star Wars figures on. Had to move them off the shelf to make room for my Marvel Legends, and the shelf they were on was getting too small for them anyway.

All My Shelves are big....and the SW figs are too small for the shelves...that's why I don't like em

I would absolutely Kill forsome Star Wars Legends though........man would that be sweeeeeeet

Damn man, I'm dog tired. I'm so glad I get off soon.

Star Wars Legends would kick ass. Don't think Hasbro is going to give them to us though, unfortunately.

You never know....Just give us one wave and see how it goes....and bust out all heavy hitters in that one wave to ensure sales.

Wave 1: Return of the Jedi

Jedi Luke (In black w/green Saber)
Darth Vader
Han Solo (Give him the classic vest look though I don't recall him wearing it in ROTJ)
Boba Fett
Storm Trooper (Varient Scout Trooper)
Slave Leia....or Leia as Boushe

Rancor BAF......that there is like printing out money.....there is no way these wouldn't sell.

Wave 2: Phantom Menace

Darth Maul
Battle Droid (2 or 3 pack)
Qui Gon Jinn
Obi Wan Kenobi
R2-D2 (Pack him with the wires C-3PO or little Kid Anakin)
Queen Amidala

BAF Jabba the Hut

Wave 3: A New Hope/Empire

Classic Leia
Chewbaca
Palpatine
Lando
C-3P0
Pilot Luke

Put Yoda in with one of them...3P0 prolly due to plastic costs

BAF Wampa.

I dunno....I think this is pure gold.

Yep, it would be awesome. Hopefully Hasbro will be smart enough to make them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"