The Summer of 2007

Saint553

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok gents, and probably the rare lady-

Summer gas prices are sky rocketing. New great action figures are going to be spilling out to the racks. Conventions spring up every other few weeks. What is your game plan? Will you be hunting? Will you try not to drive? What figures are you going to try to go after this summer?

I'm trying to limit my list. I'm going to have to be picky. But I know i'm going to be after, but it'll probably be less than this:

LCBH series 1
HML3 Cyclops, Black Knight, Marvel Girl
GI Joe 25th Anniversary Figures
Limited Star Wars Stuff
Hopefully some half way decent 6 inch stuff from Marvel (rumored BAF lines and the such)

Also, being the special Hype Summer of 2007 thread, this is the place to list what you've picked up starting this today, which I consider the first day of summer. So, if you got something today, list it here!

welp.. ill be getting HML2 and HML3, the FF and Spidey line, and ill be going to comic con in sandiego hopefully

HML2, HML3, FF, SM, LCBH1, Various DCDs and DCSH, Titaniums, SHSs......

As far as HML goes I'll get maybe one here and there. I'll snag the LCBH line for Pit and a few others but I'll get rid of the dead weight. Some DCDs and DCSH figs naturally, but it'll be limited. I do want some of those 25th Anni GI Joes though. Saint, you bastard, you got me hooked. I want some of those especially that kickass Snake Eyes. And of course my wrassler figs, but you guys don't wanna hear about that aside from Saint.

How big are the 25th Anni GI Joes? I was looking at some pics and I see they have double knee joints........

They're supposed to be close to the size of the original small GI Joes. Thats what, 3 3/4"?? 4" tops.

I was going to get them all, but I'm starting to debate it.

Hopefully they'll be abundant.

I'm just after a few key guys. I might get a handful of the Cobra grunts, thats a maybe. Dunno yet. Depends on price too.

Anyone know what Spidey figures are on tap for this year?

I've heard whisperings of Puma, and maybe Chameleon...

i think puma is supposed to be 5' which would really suck b/c I'd really like to have a puma fig. Infact, the very first comic book I ever read had puma in it with spider-man in the symbiote costume battling the beyonder.

And I doubt they'd give us a Chameleon fig. That would just make too much sense seeing as he first appeared in the Amazing Spider-man #1.

i think puma is supposed to be 5' which would really suck b/c I'd really like to have a puma fig. Infact, the very first comic book I ever read had puma in it with spider-man in the symbiote costume battling the beyonder.

And I doubt they'd give us a Chameleon fig. That would just make too much sense seeing as he first appeared in the Amazing Spider-man #1.

we'll get a chameleon... hasbro is too lazy not to use a mold lying around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"