News on the SM and F4 ML waves?

o.. and as for the FF not having matching costumes... AS LONG AS SUE IS IN DARK BLUE/LIGHT BLUE... and has a definative sue head.... FRIGGIN GOD YES.. thats all i care about cuz then all the orignal legends will match

DAMN I really wish a 6-inch Spider-Man 3 movie based toy line was happening!!! FOR CHRIST SAKES the stuff in the stores now sucks gigantic floppy horse *****!!! And that's a fact!

Why is Ronan going to be the BAF?

The FF Encyclopedia lists Ronan's height as 7'5"...basically Hulk size.

There are bigger FF related characters that should be getting the BAF treatment:

Watcher
Awesome Android
Mole Man's Monster
Dragon Man

Ronan should just be released as a regular figure, imo.

No galactus for the FF movie wave? what's up with that?

Blastaar should have been the BAF. But Ronan is around the right size for what they have been doing (Anihilus)

Though Ronan also has groing powers....at least he did during Maximum Security.

DAMN I really wish a 6-inch Spider-Man 3 movie based toy line was happening!!! FOR CHRIST SAKES the stuff in the stores now sucks gigantic floppy horse *****!!! And that's a fact!

... umm they are happening. it's very much believe the Spider-man Legends series is movie based. with a BAF of the Sandmonster/muck monster

No galactus for the FF movie wave? what's up with that?

umm galactus isn't in the new movie.. they will mention him, but more as of a "force of nature" and btw.. these are the ML fantastic four series... which is comic based, not movie based

Blastaar should have been the BAF. But Ronan is around the right size for what they have been doing (Anihilus)

Though Ronan also has groing powers....at least he did during Maximum Security.

ya, blasstaar seems like more of a F4 Villain anyway, and meshes better with Annihilus. lets hope there's more then one series of these.. and we end up getting Terrax and firelord later :)

umm galactus isn't in the new movie.. they will mention him, but more as of a "force of nature" and btw.. these are the ML fantastic four series... which is comic based, not movie based

I'm sure the director told IGN he's in it :(

That's really lame if he's not.

... umm they are happening. it's very much believe the Spider-man Legends series is movie based. with a BAF of the Sandmonster/muck monster

:wow:

....waaaaait a minute though! How do you know for a fact they are happening? What's your credible info besides some dudes just bustin' out speculation on these, and other boards?

It all sounds too good to be true! :(

:wow:

....waaaaait a minute though! How do you know for a fact they are happening? What's your credible info besides some dudes just bustin' out speculation on these, and other boards?

It all sounds too good to be true! :(

umm look at the line up.. (switch out hobgoblin and replace with new goblin and its all movie characters) add to that the BAF.. and other then a spider-slayer, no giant or large villain exists in the spidey universe for more then 2-3 issues other then rhino who already has 2 figs.. plus only fantastic 4 was said comic based

umm look at the line up.. (switch out hobgoblin and replace with new goblin and its all movie characters) add to that the BAF.. and other then a spider-slayer, no giant or large villain exists in the spidey universe for more then 2-3 issues other then rhino who already has 2 figs.. plus only fantastic 4 was said comic based

What about a huge Sandman Spidey???? That could make it... or not?

ya, blasstaar seems like more of a F4 Villain anyway, and meshes better with Annihilus. lets hope there's more then one series of these.. and we end up getting Terrax and firelord later :)

That'd be cool, but im also hoping for a few more classic FF rogues, like Puppet Master, Mad Thinker (with Android), The Wizard, and maybe a four-pack Red Ghost and his Super Apes...

My FF villain shelf awaits! :ff: :up:

That'd be cool, but im also hoping for a few more classic FF rogues, like Puppet Master, Mad Thinker (with Android), The Wizard, and maybe a four-pack Red Ghost and his Super Apes...

My FF villain shelf awaits! :ff: :up:

well... Wizard is the only visually attractive one of those 4.. and has had a figure before, so i'm sure he will eventually be made. Puppet master might as well.. due to the fact he might be in a movie someday, and hes the most classic villain out of those 4. Red ghost and Mad thinker though... are visually boring and probably would only happen in a box set.

We will see...

Nova (frankie raye)
Black Bolt
Medusa
Crystal
Lock Jaw
Terrax
FireLord
Blaastar
Diablo
Black Panther (other costumes)
Lyja
Hydro Man
Hate-Monger (just cuz it'd be funny to have a hitler figure)
Klaw
Power Skrull AKA Paibok
Psycho-man
Trapster
and Thundra

before we got the visually boring Red ghost and Mad Thinkerer... though we might get lucky in some form of a box set

I really really really want a Klaw figuere....Klaw kicks all kinds of ass and ......for a while there in the 80s seemed like he was gonna be a huge huge villain in the Marvel U.....but he wasn't

well... Wizard is the only visually attractive one of those 4.. and has had a figure before, so i'm sure he will eventually be made. Puppet master might as well.. due to the fact he might be in a movie someday, and hes the most classic villain out of those 4. Red ghost and Mad thinker though... are visually boring and probably would only happen in a box set.

We will see...

Nova (frankie raye)
Black Bolt
Medusa
Crystal
Lock Jaw
Terrax
FireLord
Blaastar
Diablo
Black Panther (other costumes)
Lyja
Hydro Man
Hate-Monger (just cuz it'd be funny to have a hitler figure)
Klaw
Power Skrull AKA Paibok
Psycho-man
Trapster
and Thundra

before we got the visually boring Red ghost and Mad Thinkerer... though we might get lucky in some form of a box set

Im all FOR it! FF Classic villains Box Set:

Puppet Master
Mad Thinker
Awesome Android
Red Ghost
3 Super Apes

Keepin' it retro. :word:

If there is gonna be a F4 Villains Box Set the Frightful Four box set would make the most sense.......Preferably with Wizard/Trapster/Medusa/Klaw

I don't know if they ever served together but we already have a great Sandman figure.

hydro-man could replace sandman.. the one we do have is pretty crap-tastic

Yeah...then the Fearsom Four could match the one that was in the Cartoon in the 90s.

And there is no need for a Watcher BAF...the one that we got in Marvel Select is perfect...there is no need for a super poseable watcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"