The Superhero Hype! RPG Table Of Contents

MB..you going to edit the table of contents here?

It's already done. :confused:

The defunct list isn't made yet, as I haven't had the time, but the updates for the Zombie and the Heroes RPG's are up...

It's already done. :confused:

The defunct list isn't made yet, as I haven't had the time, but the updates for the Zombie and the Heroes RPG's are up...
Well...thanks for doing that much. :o

Nah, really Thanks for updating.

Hey, Master Bruce. Instead of making a defunt list, why don't we get another forum and call it the RPG Graveyard or something. We extend the limit of inactivity to two months, and any RPG without activity after that time can be moved there. This way, we keep the 4-5 live RPG forums clean, and if anyone wants to view the stuff done with an inactive one, they can go to the "graveyard." Or whatever. It's just a thought. :up:

Oh my gosh >.<; Let me remind you there are ladies on this forum? Please don't make this a male fest.

Okay, I've tried to update the list as best as I can, keeping in mind the defunct list is still in development.

All I need to know is the current status of God's & Men. I know there was talk of a rejuvination... should I just keep it up?

Okay, I've tried to update the list as best as I can, keeping in mind the defunct list is still in development.

All I need to know is the current status of God's & Men. I know there was talk of a rejuvination... should I just keep it up?

There's been talk of casting raise dead on it, but it still has yet to happen. GL has taken over AGM duties since Ferret is gone, and is going to get his character going. I'm ready with my character whenever. I know a few others have mentioned reviving their character or creating a new one, but that has yet to happen.

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!! must be made!

:cmad:

Sorry Blacklight ^_^' I'll get it updated for MB sometime this week, we're going to reorganize the pinned topics a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"