The Superherohype Forums Newsletter

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Buffaloed, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffaloed

Buffaloed Administrator

The Superherohype Forums will be emailing a weekly newsletter on Tuesdays. The content will be curated. If you opted out of receiving site email in Account Privacy Settings you won't receive it.

Users in the EU and Canada will not receive it unless they opt in. They can opt-in via the popup shown in the attachment below. An unsubscribe link is in each newsletter

An opt-in popup will be appearing when we launch. If you dismiss it, it shouldn't pop up again for a 3 days. After that it will only be displayed to non-logged in users. The newsletter is open to everyone.

Essentially the Newsletter will contain post snippets and links to the most popular content.

I expect it to take 7-10 days for our content to sync. That leaves plenty of time for Non-EU and Non-CA members to change privacy settings if you don't want to receive it. I'll update you when it's set to be released.

ListBuilder.jpg

Milk Tray Guy likes this.
  2. Buffaloed

Buffaloed Administrator

Your first newsletter is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday 8-20-2019

3. ComicChick

ComicChick I Work Too Much

I want an autographed copy

Themanofbat likes this.
  4. Buffaloed

Buffaloed Administrator

Here's your autographed copy. He doesn't normally sign autographs. Spiderman had to scale the Wilshire Grand Center to breach a heavily guarded office. It's very rare and valuable.

tl.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.