Superman Returns The Superman Returns Music Video Thread

Brainiac 2009

Civilian
Reaction score
Some of these videos are exceptional, so heres a thread to post the best of the \S/ music videos.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Somewhere" - Superman and Lois Lane

"World on Fire"

"Heartbeat"

"For You"

"Hero of the Day" - Superman/Batman

(2nd Version with Marvel Heroes)

"Tears Don't Fall"

"What It Takes To Be A Hero" - Superheroes United

rip.jpg

There are hundreds of these on the net. Post your favorites. Let's keep "Five for Fighting" to a minimum here.

Some of these videos are exceptional, so heres a thread to post the best of the \S/ music videos.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Somewhere" - Superman and Lois Lane

"World on Fire"

"Heartbeat"

"For You"

"Hero of the Day" - Superman/Batman

(2nd Version with Marvel Heroes)

"Tears Don't Fall"

"What It Takes To Be A Hero" - Superheroes United

rip.jpg

There are hundreds of these on the net. Post your favorites. Let's keep "Five for Fighting" to a minimum here.
awesome! great thread idea(i like the music)!

Good thread Brainiac! I really like the "For You" video. :up:

hi; I'm new on the boards here...and I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in watching my superman returns music vid....In the vid it puts on S:TM and not SII (either version) in the SR's continuity...where clark became superman in 1996 and had a relationship with Lois for the next 4 years in 2001 before he left.
Hope you guys all enjoy

"The Ghost Woman and the Hunter"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RoC4tprw2Qk

hope you guys go easy on this one....feedback is always appreciated :woot:

Welcome to the boards, herolee10. That's an amazing video. Do you do video work professionally?

Welcome to the boards, herolee10. That's an amazing video. Do you do video work professionally?

thanks for your comments...really appreciate it....as for the video...I don't work professionally...just for my own personal amusement...:woot:...but yea....still getting used to the boards here...makes it hard when you can't post any new threads...and when you're a SR fan in a forum where it's like 49/51 for the lovers and haters here:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"