Superman Returns The Superman This or That Game

Clark Kent.. STM "I'm a clumsy oaf"

lana in movie

not in movie

Not in movie, Superman world hero, or Metropolis hero.

Least likely villain to ever show up in a movie:

Mr. Mxyspthjkjvflkkvflvfllkkk or whatever his damned name is

or

The Cyborg Superman

That-Guy said:
Least likely villain to ever show up in a movie:

Mr. Mxyspthjkjvflkkvflvfllkkk or whatever his damned name is

or

The Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman.

Superman Special Edition or Theatrical release?

Hey, I just did a search for the Goo Goo Dolls to see if there was a thread yet about their new album and somehow THIS thread showed up in the search. I didn't know it still existed. But since it does, I figured I'd bump it because I remember it being fun and since we have a Superman movie finally coming out next momth, there is a lot of new stuff we could talk about.

So...

Theatrical release. The SE was cool, but the added scenes weren't really needed.

Brandon Routh:
Looks better as Clark or Superman?

Okay, fair enough... but to continue the thread, you have to post another one. Like this:

Unbalanced Scientist Lex or Shrewd Businessman Lex?

That-Guy said:
Theatrical release. The SE was cool, but the added scenes weren't really needed.

Sorry for messing up the game, but I wanted to say this is mostly correct for me, except the part immediately after Superman reveals himself to the world and is at the FOS talking to his father. It's such an intelligent and moving scene, and I love how Jor-el explains the importance of maintaining a secret identity.

fun thread. It goes back to 2003! :eek:

To continue the game........Shrewd Businessman Lex.

Spacey or Hackman?

I haven't seen Spacey's Lex, but i know that it is better than Hackman's because Lex in SR will be darker and evil not having a sense of humor only sometimes though. Since i haven't seen Spacey's performance i'll only comment on how great he looks as Lex. So my vote goes to Spacey.

That-Guy said:
Okay, fair enough... but to continue the thread, you have to post another one. Like this:

Unbalanced Scientist Lex or Shrewd Businessman Lex?

I prefer Shrewd Businessman Lex, but the way Spacey's Luthor is looking, I think I'm leaning towards his now.

Superman \S/ said:
I haven't seen Spacey's Lex, but i know that it is better than Hackman's because Lex in SR will be darker and evil not having a sense of humor only sometimes though. Since i haven't seen Spacey's performance i'll only comment on how great he looks as Lex. So my vote goes to Spacey.
i am afraid that spacey will be a TO good actor. he is the best in this movie.and it could look weird if spacey play 100 times better than routh who is the main actor.

but he is an awsome actor which can mean only a good thing :)

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Sorry for messing up the game, but I wanted to say this is mostly correct for me, except the part immediately after Superman reveals himself to the world and is at the FOS talking to his father. It's such an intelligent and moving scene, and I love how Jor-el explains the importance of maintaining a secret identity.
Agreed, that was a good scene... but I have a problem with the very end of it, which is why I think it was cut from the original film. Having Superman attempt to embrace the floating image of his father's head just looked really silly and felt forced, at least to me. Still, everything else about that scene was great, so yeah, I am glad I have the special edition just so I could see that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"