The Talking Cure

redhawk23

Wrestlin'
Reaction score
Before watching other projects fall apart, David Croneberg apearantly was putting together an adaption of the play The Talking Cure, a play about Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud. He supposedly is now working once again to put this together once again. Supposed stars of this project would be Keira Knightly, Michael Fassbender and Christoph Waltz.

I must say if this actually gets off the ground it will be pure win.

Waltz as Freud would be very interesting to watch.

hope it turns out.

Before watching other projects fall apart, David Croneberg apearantly was putting together an adaption of the play The Talking Cure, a play about Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud. He supposedly is now working once again to put this together once again. Supposed stars of this project would be Keira Knightly, Michael Fassbender and Christoph Waltz.

I must say if this actually gets off the ground it will be pure win.

Waltz as Freud would be very interesting to watch.

hope it turns out.

Cronenberg doing a film about Jung and Freud...with Waltz possibly playing Freud, this is officially on my radar now. Thinks for posting the news redhawk.

I know it seems almost wishful thinking that this could actually exist

So it apears Christoph Waltz has dropped out of the project in favor of making Water For Elephants with the Rober Pattinson

The good news is that the part of Freud has been filled by none other than Viggo Mortenson! and it films sometime in June.

Hell yeah. Fassbender is easily one of the best young talents out there and Viggo is ****ing Viggo. Can't wait for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"