The Dark Knight The Teaser is On Youtube! Enjoy!

I actually think Heath is GONE. I think he IS the Joker now.
That voice and laugh send shivers up my spine and a room of 7 friends i just played it to in a dark room.. when the bat symbol appears in the dark your eyes kind of go weird... like an optical illusion. I just ****ing love this. Heath is going to knock this one so far out the park i think its going to go down in legend. consider me hyped for a real moody, dark, hardcore Batman film.

A good day to be a batman fan.

The line in the trailer:
"I'm a man of my word" sounds more like Aaron Eckhart's voice followed by Ledger's laugh.

Can we upload to YouTube, or will they take any sort of trailer uploaded off of the site?

The line in the trailer:
"I'm a man of my word" sounds more like Aaron Eckhart's voice followed by Ledger's laugh.

I think it's just a pretty funny impression. I can see him mocking both Dent and Batman on live TV, Batman by capturing this vigilante and torturing him in front of an audience

yea i think the sound clip is Joker talking to dent and starts mocking him..

no doubt, but i wonder what it is? the rigged ferries?

if Alfred's dialogue wasn't followed by the Joker's, I'd say they could also be speaking of Dent.

essentially, i think the mob turns to Joker, who says he'll get rid of batman, and they give him resources. With that, he goes after the people to get Batman's attention (so pretty much everything in the movie, not just the ferries). That's what I think, very generally, is happening, and really, all that should be deduced from 3 lines of dialogue.

so the trailer still sucks in many ways. It would have been better with some sort of footage I think. But the dialogue is good and Heath's voice actually is pretty cool. Especially the laugh.

Actually makes me excited about this movie again.

so the trailer still sucks in many ways. It would have been better with some sort of footage I think. But the dialogue is good and Heath's voice actually is pretty cool. Especially the laugh.

Actually makes me excited about this movie again.

then the teaser did all it was suppose to do without spoiling anything

then the teaser did all it was suppose to do without spoiling anything

Trust me I love teasers and absolutley despise theatrical trailers. But this one is pretty uninspired and even a little footage teases you more. I realize this is more of an anouncement teaser, but I will probably have forgotten all about it within a week.

The voice has just helped get me more excited about the Joker, since so far I hate his look (And Batman's new suit for that matter). At least he is wearing purple, even though I'm not wierd and crazy with faithful designs like a lot of fans. As long as they work within context of the film, and footage would have helped with that.

But I'm patient and can wait for more. After all it is still a year away. But I'm also not ready to just accept that this movie is going to be amazing just because the same people who made Begins are making this.

Does anyone else hear the muffled voices of people mid-way through Alfred's speech and then again after the laugh?

YES! I thought it was an audience or something...

I did hear something going on, though it can just be rushing wind. I don't know. The first time the guy recorded it I did really think it was people talking in the background. Now, with the HD trailer, I'm not so sure. It could be an SFX or just a creepy little something added in.

P.S.: I got it in my sig.

i was expecting a few little ''scenes'', but i gave it a 10, the joker talking made me really exited,big tease!

Great TEASER...it really teased me cause now I want to see the characters and I'm like so the mob hires the Joker I'm so excited and confused at the same time!!

i like it but i need footage i like the jokers voice sounds like the original soundtrack good ole Alfred is still good ole Alfred i like the card that came up its hard to decide on my view but i like it i just need video its hard for me to picture this movie with just sound if that makes sense but all that is just me

i like it but i need footage i like the jokers voice sounds like the original soundtrack good ole Alfred is still good ole Alfred i like the card that came up its hard to decide on my view but i like it i just need video its hard for me to picture this movie with just sound if that makes sense but all that is just me
Here, you're going to need a couple of these:

, , , . . .

:woot:

Thanks for the HD version. I'm still not too sure about his voice, but the laugh was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"