The Thread For Epiphanys

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
I was watching this movie the other day called Bickford Schmeckler’s Cool Ideas. It is basically a movie about dude name Bickford, who writes all his ideas down in a book called, The Book, so I got to thinking how cool would it be to do that? most thoughts are just random, & boring like did I forget to lock my door type stuff, but there are times when you are sitting on the toilet, or zoned out in front of the TV during a commercial break, when an awesome idea hits you. What do you do with that idea? Usually I just let the idea flow threw me, & I go back to watching what ever it was I was watching.

So this is basically what this thread is about. Put your ideas here. & please don’t judge others ideas, or belittle them. I would like this to be a place where people can express what is going on in their head. Let loose their imagination. There should be a full freedom of expression here. Don’t even worry about grammar. Just throw down your idea, before it floats away in to the ether.

ha! like I would tell you my great ideas :o

Wouldn't it be bizarre if a piglet started nursing on a chimp's udder?

Wouldn't it be unnatural for a baby monkey to live on lion milk?

The females of a mammalian species produces milk for their own species.
We should not be getting our milk from COWS!
thd_crazy.gif

That's sick.

We should be drinking milk from our own species...human breast milk.
Why does THAT sound gross to us, our OWN SPECIES' milk, but getting it from the lowly cow is perfectly fine?

That's insane.

Human Breast Milk In The Super Market.
That's the goal.

thd_crazy.gif

That's sick.

Why does THAT sound gross to us, our OWN SPECIES' milk, but getting it from the lowly cow is perfectly fine?

That's insane.

That's the goal.

don't you realize by now that humans are inherently sinful and wrong!?! get it together, Wil . . . . sheesh :whatever: :D

An epiphany you say?

[YT]d56zFwleZaI[/YT]

well reasently i was thinking about using nano tech to recycle rubbish dumps into an island. sort of connects to other ideas i've had about an island and the associated customs and rules that would be lived by there. aswell as thinking of the inferstructure of such a place. much of which depends on tech that's not usable yet, and then there's also the impact of any change to anything to think about. would it effect any migrations or ocean currents?

Ever since I have become a lover of a certain TV show. I too have thought about the positives, & the negatives of owning an island.

the island in my mind is like england sized or bigger tho.

This should be merged with the Jack Handy thread. Hehehe.

I shouldn't have left therapy.

thd_crazy.gif

That's sick.

That's insane.

That's the goal.

hahaha, I just pictured a factory where women's breasteses were being pumped by machines.:lmao:

thd_crazy.gif

That's sick.

That's insane.

That's the goal.

Don't forget Goat's milk as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"