The Tick

AcidMage

Civilian
Reaction score
Currently re-watching The Tick live action show from 2001. Anyone else like to see The Wild Blue Yonder taken to the screen again, big or small? Could make for a pretty entertaining film, although might work better as a new cartoon.

I would like to see him on the big screen.

A new, more adult, cartoon would work too but I really think its time for the character to make its way on the big screen.

Obviously, Patrick Warburton should play him.

The%20Tickpub.jpg

it would be interesting to see what they could do with the character on a full movie budget

I thought the live action show was very underrated and I just LOVED the toon!

"I'm about to write you a reality check. Or would you prefer the cold, hard cash of truth?"

One of the greatest live action shows ever. I still watch the dvd every now and then.

Both versions (cartoon and live action were great), and a film would be awesome.

They could perhaps just re-cast all or at least most of the original actors from the live action series and just more or less pick up where the series left off - although with a larger budget, and it being about a decade later, allowing some CGI and the introduction of more out there characters/villains.

If they do it again I hope they give him a proper mask.

I think most of the original cast could still pull off and carry a live action movie. Although not for to much longer.
Their characters, personality and chemistry are all solid which is what counts.
And with a movie FX budget, they can just take the insanity to a whole new level.

If they started over, sadly Warburton would be next to impossible to replace or top.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"