The Trading Place.

...If I get the KevinB/W...and you get the HellboyMOC....will you trade me?...

I'm not getting another Hellboy. I have the regular one and the Exclusive one. I need to sell/trade the regular one, but you don't want it because its loose. And the only Hellboy figs I've seen lately are Lobster Johnson and Liz Sherman. My buddy Saint553 has a MOC Hellboy he asked if I wanted. PM him and see what he wants for it.

And I'm pretty sure its the regular closed mouth version.

Goldenage Batman said:
Does anyone have any Darth Sidious figures?....I need him...

I can get one. He shoots a force blast or something from one hand, but he's Sidious, not a Palpatine fig.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I can get one. He shoots a force blast or something from one hand, but he's Sidious, not a Palpatine fig.

Is it a normal looking figure?...

What do you mean by "normal"

If you mean without an action feature then no. He shoots a force blast projectile from his hand. Other than that he's pure Sidious. Also the projectile loads and shoots from under his hand, its sorta concealed in his robe's sleeve. If you just want a Sidious then he should work.

Also saw the Target Exclusive "black" Clone Trooper fig. Very damn cool looking, but not worth $12.99 (plus tax) for me. I'll just get a super articulated Clone Trooper and whip up a paint job.

He is the coolest looking trooper fig I've ever seen, but I'm a fan of black/gray color schemes.

FEAR THE BAT said:
What do you mean by "normal"

If you mean without an action feature then no. He shoots a force blast projectile from his hand. Other than that he's pure Sidious. Also the projectile loads and shoots from under his hand, its sorta concealed in his robe's sleeve. If you just want a Sidious then he should work.

Whats he look like...?...

He looks like Sidious. Black robe with hood and wrinkled face and hands.

Has a evil grin on his face.

I mean is the 3 inch figure or a big tall one?...I want a 3 inch figure...is he ROTS?....

Major bump for my list! :up:

Be warned, shipping costs from UK - US/Can are stupidly high! :(

On your wants list is a Mankind...So I figured you had others....so if you do...what do you have?...

On your wants list is a Mankind...So I figured you had others....so if you do...what do you have?...

Ah right, with you now. :up:

Only other WWE Classics I have are the Series 2 Dude Love & the series 3 Bret Hart, which is up for trade/sale.
The only reason I want the Mankind figure is 'cos I'm a HUGE Foley fan (I noticed your avy btw, awesome :up: ) & it looks like a bad ass figure!

I've not watched any WWE shows are about a year but caught the Eddie tribute show on WWE Experience...I didn't know half the wrestlers! Lots of new faces :o

Well I want the Bret Hart...but I don't have anything you want:(...

P.S. Thanks for talking about my avatar:up:....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"