The Dark Knight The Trailer - various Formats

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY!!!

I've looked every where and I see that no one is talking about this...

WHY ON EARTH IS GORDON SMASHING THE BAT-SIGNAL????

discuss!

..damn.

I really thought that if i said it here that would strike up some thoughts....

sorry

I went to see i am legend in theatres the day it came out and was little bit late and missed the trailer but i just saw it on my hd comp. screen so its ok.

Did anyone see the 6 min trailer on youtube it is the whole bank robbery scene

does anyone have HD footage of the IMAX prologe i seen I AM LED last night so good Ledger rules

Hmm, it's impossible to have a HD version of the trailer. There's just bootlegs going around.

Hmm, it's impossible to have a HD version of the trailer. There's just bootlegs going around.
The theatrical trailer is available in HD, but the prologue shown at IMAX showings of I Am Legend is not available online in HD.

And it never shall, Nolan just wanted it on imax. He wanted almost everyone to enjoy it in this format, so everyone could salivate this format and not doubt the artist.

Sorry Rezzo, meant the prologue.

Obviously wasn't thinking straight.

yeah i saw it in hd on my comp. sucks that i couldnt see it on the big screen

I am pretty much computer ******ed, so if when responding you could be as meticulate in detail as possible, I would very much appreciate it.
I just got an Ipod Classic 80GB for Christmas, and I want to get TDK trailer on it, but I came here and downloaded the one from Quicktime but I guess you need Quicktime Pro, which i do not have, in order to save it onto your computer and thusly transfer it to your Ipod. I also heard that I might want to try getting some MP4 converter, and try though I might, I cannot find one that is free. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction of a free MP4 converter (that isn't some crappy free-trial) and then tell me how to get teh trailer on it.
Thanks!

I am pretty much computer ******ed, so if when responding you could be as meticulate in detail as possible, I would very much appreciate it.
I just got an Ipod Classic 80GB for Christmas, and I want to get TDK trailer on it, but I came here and downloaded the one from Quicktime but I guess you need Quicktime Pro, which i do not have, in order to save it onto your computer and thusly transfer it to your Ipod. I also heard that I might want to try getting some MP4 converter, and try though I might, I cannot find one that is free. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction of a free MP4 converter (that isn't some crappy free-trial) and then tell me how to get teh trailer on it.
Thanks!

you can download trailers here

and you can use itunes to convert to mp4. just import the video to your "movies" library, right click the movie and select "convert selection for ipod/iphone" and wait.

you can download trailers here

and you can use itunes to convert to mp4. just import the video to your "movies" library, right click the movie and select "convert selection for ipod/iphone" and wait.

I can't save the trailer from this site, though, because I do not have Quicktime Pro. So I can only view the trailer, I cannot do anything else with it.

Does anyone have a download link for the TEASER not trailer, in iPod format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"