The Dark Knight The Trailer - various Formats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, a little specific, but I don't suppose anybody has a 16x9 letterbox MP4 kicking around, or could convert one without too much effort? I converted it to MP4 and put it on my PSP myself, but the horizontal squish is driving me mad. Many thanks in advance, I may name my first born Chewbacca if somebody can help me out... :O

EDIT - Doesn't even have to be MP4, I can convert it myself, if anybody just has that 16X9 Letterbox-ness going on...

I watched it blown up on my computer today i wish it was a holiday movie instead!!! so it would come out sooner

could someone please put the teaser tailer on here in IPod format?

it was for the previous poster above me..who wanted the teaser in ipod format

its goes straight to your video podcast section in itunes

I'm not allowed to quote the trailer am I?

I just downloaded a converter so if there's anywhere I can get the TEASER I can convert it to MP4 myself.

Just download the standard 480, or any of the other versions, open it in your itunes, and then in your itunes there is a button that says convert for ipod. Just hit that. You don't need a specific link for ipod downloads. You can convert any video into ipod format in your itunes library.

Also, after watching the trailer, i'm starting to believe more and more that the bat pod emerges from the tumbler. If you go to youtube and look at some of the chicago filming, there's a scene where the batmobile is in pursuit of joker in the semi. And in the trailer we end up with joker on the street, we can see the flipped over semi in the background, and batman is on his bat pod. My theory is that Joker is riding around in the batmobile going after joker who's in the semi firing his rpg, blows the batmobile up....ta dah! Bat pod emerges.

I need just plain old WMV. Nothing High Def just something for my Zune. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"