The two moron writers behind Meet the Spartans are back with *another* spoof movie

ANOTHER ONE?? Superhero movie was good (It had different writers than EM,MTS, & DM) , But Epic Movie, Date Movie, and Meet the Spartans Have crappy writers. Those writers shouldn't even be allowed to make anymore movies!

When **** like soulja boy is number one on the radio, and ****ty movies like meet the spartans is number one in the box office, this makes me want to leave the country.

Okay, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't get bothered easily buy silly movie ideas; for instance, remakes of some of my beloved films never bother me...I just ignore them BUT this is just crossing the thin line from absolutely silly to just plain ol' void of any sort of humanity. How can people make films so stupid?
Let me just give a BIG GOLDEN rule of spoof films (coming from a guy who is not an expert in spoof movies.)

THE GOLDEN RULE OF SPOOF MOVIES: YOU CANNOT SPOOF A COMEDY!!!!

....you know why???...BECAUSE ITS ALREADY FUNNY!!!!

emotobedoubleqft.jpg

these two idiots taught screenwriting at my school (Cal State Fullerton) last year. Idiots!

I wonder what their McLovin rip off character's name will be

McHeartin
McSexin and
McDonalds

these are my three guesses.

A group of five year olds could create better spoofs than these hacks.

Someone needs snipe, then T-Bag these dudes. H*ll, I might fo it myself.

Sigh. I fear that the days of Airplane! and the Naked Gun are over. :(

Bite your tongue, sir. Oh, sure, the current tsunami of spoof mediocrity attempts to drown the moviegoing public like the cast of "The Perfect Storm", but I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna let good old school comedies like Airplane, Top Secret, and Young Frankenstein go the way of the dinosaurs. F*** that! Mark my words, there will be a spoof renaissance even IF I HAVE TO WRITE THE MOVIE, MYSELF!

-SO SAYETH THE MASTERMIND-

Why do you all waste so much energy caring about what these writers do?

because it's a thread dedicated to these two dudes?

****ing aye.

Why?

I watched Superhero online the other day and thank God, that was HORRID.

Just stop. THE ONLY GOOD SPOOF MOVIE OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS (not counting Edgar Wright's films) IS WALK HARD AND NO ONE SAW IT! This will suck like everything else they do.

Edgar Wright's Films aren't spoofs, they're homages. and you're right about Walk hard it was pretty good but it wasn't a spoof either it was a parody movie.

Edgar Wright's Films aren't spoofs, they're homages. and you're right about Walk hard it was pretty good but it wasn't a spoof either it was a parody movie.
And the difference between spoof and parody is?

I don't know but it just sounds better than putting a good movie like Walk Hard in the same Category as this "Blank" Movies.

I wonder what would happened if they actually Tried making a regular drama/action film...they'd be like Uwe Boll....:(

I wonder what would happened if they actually Tried making a regular drama/action film...they'd be like Uwe Boll....:(

Yes. By the way your sig is very pessimistic. Not even Iron Man inspires any hope in you? :hehe:

I didn't know your sig until now Apollo, have some kind of hope, Iron Man, looks awesome.

The world soooo needs Mel Brooks right about now.

the guy that wrote Superhero Movie did have one movie I liked it was called Senseless with Marlon Wayans.
The two producers of this movie have actually have some pretty funny movies under their belts as producers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"