The two moron writers behind Meet the Spartans are back with *another* spoof movie

Kill me.

Grosvenor Park has come on board to finance an untitled project from writer-director team Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer ("Meet the Spartans").Friedberg and Seltzer are directing from their script.
The pic's produced by Peter Safran, Friedberg and Seltzer with shooting starting today in Shreveport, La. Lionsgate will release the pic domestically Aug. 29.
Cast includes Matt Lanter, Vanessa Minnillo, Carmen Electra, Kim Kardashian, G-Thang, Nicole Parker, Crista Flanagan and Ike Barinholtz.
In addition to "Meet the Spartans," Friedberg and Seltzer wrote and directed "Epic Movie" and "Date Movie" and co-wrote "Scary Movie."
Alliance Films will distribute in Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy and Scandinavia.
Grosvenor Park recently provided financing for the Ed Zwick film "Defiance," with Par Vantage releasing domestically in the fall.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117984731.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

^ might at well put this crap on youtube.

august 29 of next year, that's not a movie that's a huge pile of crap that has a movie sticker on it. Skynet is going to blow this movie out the box and they'll never be able to make movies again, these two and Uwe Boll should go and jump off a bridge for the crap they make.

august 29 of this year, that's not a movie that's a huge pile of crap that has a movie sticker on it.
Are they sure then mean this year or next year?

Cause Cloverfield was made in June 07 and took 35 days to shoot and was released like half a yeare later.

it's next year I was wrong but I remember reading about it earlier today and Cloverfield actually had a story.

yeah some are good like cloverfield and some are crap like the stuff these guys make because they never have valid storylines.

yeah some are good like cloverfield and some are crap like the stuff these guys make because they never have valid storylines.
Its like they just get a big board put a bunch of popular ideas on the board and throw darts at it and what sticks is there movie.:o:yay:

and afterwards they stuck even more random bull crap throw it in their "movie" crap on it and send it too studios

Who sees these films? Next time one of these comes out go to the movie theater and as someone is about to see it try and convince them not to.

Who sees these films? Next time one of these comes out go to the movie theater and as someone is about to see it try and convince them not to.
That are just punch them in the face!

Be like with that movie ticket you get a free punch in the face!

Yay! I Can't Wait! Best Movie Evr! Can These Writers Just Stop Already?!

Spoofing a movie that was a comedy already? What the hell??

That is, by far, the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

seriously...

why dont they just spoof themselves...
"Spoof Movie":woot:

I saw something on CNN about how these movies can give you cancer. There's a big joint suit and everything. Bush likes the movies, though, so it's touch and go trying to bring the filmakers to justice-the bastards!

How do you spoof a comedy to begin with? Sad sad people...

Why are people so stupid that they pay money to see this trash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"