Sometimes the universe takes care of you in a BIG way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadstar

Civilian
Reaction score
I was on a second date with with woman I recently met. Any woman I date has to know, understand, and encourage my particular fashion sense (I wear womens panties and jeans). No 10 ways around it. I am not ashamed of it, IT IS PART OF WHO I AM. I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BEFORE BY WOMEN SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS.

So the issue came up in a round about way on the second date. She asked me about my taking past gfs on panty buying trips, then asked me what kind of undies I like. So I grabbed 20 seconds of courage and told her on the second date! She replied, "thats it?" Thats your big secret? You like to wear panties? She told me that I can wear my womens flared or bell bottom pants, I can wear my comic tee shirts, I can wear flip flops or extra feminine panties or whatever I feel comfortable in because she is into me the person, not what I wear. Then she asked me where the best deals on panties are and what kind I like and where I shop! The fact that she was all dolled up in a short shirt with heels while I was wearing some faded flared blue jeans and an Iron Man tee shirt never bothered her. I looked like crap and she looked super hot! Actually some dude was crushing on her on our date. But she refuted him! W00t!

She is a freakin phenomenal woman and I am extremely lucky to have her.

Very hot, strawberry blonde that likes to wear heels and skirts and knows how to dress to the 9s!

How am I so lucky????? PS: I am not bragging as I have been rejected (SEVERAL TIMES!) by supposedly non judgemental, open minded woman in the past over this issue So what I am saying is that there are woman out there that not only accept but will encourage and share in your life. KEEP THE FAITH! Believe in yourself and all the past pain and rejection is 100% worth it! I NEVER felt more LOVED than I do at this very moment! I LOVE this woman, LOVE my girl clothes, LOVE COMICS, and LOVE this forum for all the guidance and support and good vibes it has given me over the years!

Last night seemed like a dream. After dinner (which SHE paid for) we went back to her place to get to "know" each other better. Talked and stuff for 9 hours! It was one of the best nights of my life! I have no secrets, I am an open book to this woman! :yay::hrt: And I get to see her tomorrow! WOOHOO Then she is coming over to my place and I am cooking for her!

Last edited:
It feels great finding that one person you really mesh with. Enjoy it and congrats. :up:

Always great to hear a story about something nice happening to a person. Congrats and hope it lasts.

I stopped reading when I read that you wear women's panties and jeans. But...whatever floats your boat brah.

Congrats, man! Although, I do have to ask, why do you like wearing women's panties? Just curious. I never heard of a man who preferred wearing panties to boxers/briefs.

Why?

Part of it is the forbidden fruit thing. Part of it is the nylon/satin/silk material, it really turns me on. Part of it is when I was a young lad (before kindergarden), my mom allowed me to play dress up in her lingerie. This must have made a strong impression on me. I was hooked! It is a HUGE turn on for me!!!!

I have wore womens panties all my life. it makes me very happy. I love to see panty lines on women. if a woman wants to get me going, all she has to do is flash her panties and I am ALL IN!!!!!

Speaking of which, last night this woman was wearing a dress and I could see her panty lines all night. Drove me absolutely crazy!

Last edited:
Lol you wear womens panties and jeans.

Yes i do! And I do so proudly. They make life worth living. I love them and LOVE shopping for them.

Now I will be able to shop for panties with my GF! I love sharing this with a woman. It is the ultimate turn on and I have waited to share this with a special woman all of my life.

Sounds like a good woman. Good luck Dreadstar :up:

Your wearing of women's panties disturbs me on many levels but congrats. She sounds like a down to earth and very accepting woman.

Yeah the women's panties thing is a bit weird but congrats on finding someone who cares about you for you.

Now that I'm thinkin about it..they do look pretty comfy. :o
Congrats tho I guess. :up:

I find it funny that people are latching onto the panty wearing, but not the fact that his mom let him dress up in her lingere.

The key to my success has been this "I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BEFORE BY WOMEN SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS." I didn't waste a lot of time on women that would not be staying in in my life, and because of that I found the right one sooner.

Okay, I'm going to ignore the whole women's panties thing.

And the whole mom thing.

And the whole lameness of running off to a message board to proclaim you finally found a woman who likes you.

I'm going to look past all of that, and pose the simple question; what's with all the caps?

Asking a woman to accept you wear panties? I don't blame them for dumping you, dude. They would have to suspect you're not really into women, if you're keen on dressing up as one.

Have you considered the problem isn't the girls who can't process your bizarre fetish, but in fact your bizarre fetish itself?

Asking a woman to accept you wear panties? I don't blame them for dumping you, dude. They would have to suspect you're not really into women, if you're keen on dressing up as one.

Have you considered the problem isn't the girls who can't process your bizarre fetish, but in fact your bizarre fetish itself?
I'm sorry, but that's an awful thing to say in general.

Firstly, wearing women's clothing doesn't at all mean that a man is gay, or even transgendered. There's a surprising number of straight, cross dressing men in the world.

And while I'm certainly not into that (and do find it creepy), it's still no more bizarre or offensive than a lot of sexual practices that "normal" people engage in. To at all judge, blame, or question this dude's sexuality or normalcy purely because of a bit of cross dressing is thoroughly inappropriate and uncalled for.

I'm sorry, but that's an awful thing to say in general.

Firstly, wearing women's clothing doesn't at all mean that a man is gay, or even transgendered. There's a surprising number of straight, cross dressing men in the world.

And while I'm certainly not into that (and do find it creepy), it's still no more bizarre or offensive than a lot of sexual practices that "normal" people engage in. To at all judge, blame, or question this dude's sexuality or normalcy purely because of a bit of cross dressing is thoroughly inappropriate and uncalled for.

His mother letting him dress in her delicates, and him continuing to do so later in life points to some interesting residual psychological effects. Not judging, but I am making an observance. Questioning someone's practices is not at all offensive. Its logical. If they can not calmly rationalize their reasoning or accept the questioning of it then there is a problem. He doesn't seem to have a problem with being questioned about it so no harm no foul.

But that's not what Triple J was doing at all. :confused:

Where did I blame him? He's the one blaming others for not accepting something that would be a deal-breaker in 99% of new relationships. I'm just saying you can't really blame their reaction. Wrongly or not, the initial conclusion one would draw in that situation is that the person in question is confused about their sexuality. I wasn't judging him, other than to say that he shouldn't blame others for having a negative reaction to such a bombshell confession. Sorry... I'll try to be less honest in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"