Sometimes the universe takes care of you in a BIG way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I didn't but a smiley on that post. But you really, really thought I was being serious? I would have thought the exclamation mark would have been a clue to the way it was meant.

But thanks for the insulting and condescending response.

Where did I blame him? He's the one blaming others for not accepting something that would be a deal-breaker in 99% of new relationships. I'm just saying you can't really blame their reaction. Wrongly or not, the initial conclusion one would draw in that situation is that the person in question is confused about their sexuality. I wasn't judging him, other than to say that he shouldn't blame others for having a negative reaction to such a bombshell confession. Sorry... I'll try to be less honest in the future.
How DARE you make sense?!

I am not turned on all the time. That would not be possible. For work or whatever, I wear cotton panties that are very plain.

And you are correct, I have 3 dates now, so really thats all there is so far. It is just so refreshing to find a woman that is as she says, open minded and non judgemental. We can strip and make out and I can lounge around the house with her in her undies and me in my panties and not give a hoot about what she thinks. Its all good! She is very kool with it, which makes me feel extremely trusting…… I can be myself and enjoy life damnit!

Let me get this right...You've had 3 dates with this woman, THREE, and you strip, make out, and you both lounge around the house in your underwear together like an old married couple already? Was lounging around the house in your underwear the third date? Were these dates all day and night?

I'm going to go ahead and call BS, or this is the fastest moving relationship in history.

He was saying they can make out and strip in the future
Ah, ok. I misread. That makes more sense.

The whole thing seems very fishy, but THAT little bit pushed it over the edge to obvious troll job for me.

I'm still...
fry.PNG

About all this...

I dont care if you believe it or not. We have already striped and made out twice. PAST TENSE!

Just because you cant compete with me, dont call BS! Your the one not getting any action dude. I do just fine!

Dreadstar... congrats, but I say go and enjoy your new found happiness.

Not everyone is going to understand, just appreciate that you have found someone who does. You'd be wasting alot of energy here otherwise.

I dont care if you believe it or not. We have already striped and made out twice. PAST TENSE!

Just because you cant compete with me, dont call BS! Your the one not getting any action dude. I do just fine!

Dude, relax. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I will say... the need to announce all this on a message board is a little weird.

You met a nice girl who accepts your thing. But we really don't need the details.

Do you really need the details of anything people post on here?

Its a forum dude, relax.

I'm just saying... Your way too defensive about all this.

LOL

Dem are fightin' words dude!:oldrazz:

* grabs beer and popcorn...and waits...*

Well, this seems to have ran its course. Congrats to you Dreadstar. Hope the relationship continues to grow. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"