The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a bad match but ill also go with SS

Venom would kill Batman as well, so whether Bane is Batman's equal is irrelevant.

I have to disagree. And not because of his godly plot-forced prep time. Its the other bs reason. His utility belt, which just always has the tool or weapon he needs for every situation, no matter how unlikely. I guarantee you he has sonic capsules somewhere in that swiss-army-hammer-space belt of his.

having it and knowing to use it are different stories, spider-man got his ash kicked until he discovered venom's weaknesses

OK, you win this argument. Batman shouldn't just instinctively know to reach for that particular weapon.

im sure it wouldnt take him long to figure it out, but its tough to say if he would before getting KO'd.

Hmmm..pretty decent little scrap here...I think I'm gonna go with Star, as I think she can do more on both the offense and defense.

I'll throw one to Songbird.

I never got the impression that SS was anything but the physical personification of PMSing. :o

I have to disagree. And not because of his godly plot-forced prep time. Its the other bs reason. His utility belt, which just always has the tool or weapon he needs for every situation, no matter how unlikely. I guarantee you he has sonic capsules somewhere in that swiss-army-hammer-space belt of his.

having it and knowing to use it are different stories, spider-man got his ash kicked until he discovered venom's weaknesses

OK, you win this argument. Batman shouldn't just instinctively know to reach for that particular weapon.

He'd go the thermite first, which would also prove effective (but likely rile Venom up even more... make him take Bats seriously)

Fire doesn't work on Venom does it? I thought sonics were Venoms weakness, fire was Carnage's?

Fire & sound are super-effective against Venom.
Carnage was vulnerable to fire, less vulnerable to sound before 2011.
After 2011, Carnage is vulnerable to fire and sound like normal.

Fire and sonics, I believe. Unless it's been written away in something I missed. It's why Carnage held him chained up over fire in Maximum Carnage.

Venom only got away because he kept a large part of the symbiote inside a sonic gun and tricked Carnage into using it on him.

Star Sapphire strikes Songbird, who has sung her last song. 12-1

1968117-captain_atom_003.jpg

Captain Atom

2019984-countnefaria01.jpg

vs. Count Nefaria

He's still trying to live down the fact that Moon Knight got at him though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"