The ultimate Hulk vs thread

MR.Fixit

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been done in other ways on other threads,but I'm new here so cut me some slack.I'm trying to have fun ova here.If noone has any objections I will pit the Hulk in one on one battles with numerous foes and you will vote the outcome.keeping this on a single thread.5 votes allowed in each battle.so forget the many writers opinions on battles that have already taken place,make up your own mind.

1st Battle
hulk.jpg

VS
Shazam01.jpg

To keep it clear and without the many options.We are talking about these characters in there most powerful incarnations

You're right... This has been done. Many, many, many times.

I'll take the Hulk in this one as he would be too powerful. I'm referring to War Hulk. But it could be the savage Hulk at the time he destroyed the 'Crypto Man' at Jarella's death

Great thread, btw, since it's always going to feature the Hulk vs somebody. :up:

Thats 2-0 Hulk,as I also chose him to win this one.Though Shazam,as I like to call him,is extremely powerful he cannot deal with the awesome power of the mindless Hulk,who I think is the most powerful Hulk.

torkibe said:
You're right... This has been done. Many, many, many times.
Yeah but I have to say that I like this way better. Other vs. threads have two random people, this has Hulk vs. one other random person. That's way better because Hulk is awesome.

My vote goes to Hulk. Captain Marvel would be an entertaining fight though.

Cool thread Fixit!

Thats 3-0 Hulk.I know I said 5,but I'm gonna keep it moving.Next battle coming up.

Again, another great fight.

Pitt is another Hulkish type character, not the exact same, but still, very, very strong. But against one of the strongest versions of the Hulk, say Onslaught Hulk this time, Hulk would win, maybe even easily (and Pitt wouldn't normally be easy for the Hulk except for a very 'heightened powered' Hulk).

This fight is very interesting to me,because Hulk and Pitt are 1 & 2 for me as far as my favorite characters go.Pitt is nearly indestructible,with an attitude to match.He loves to fight and even kill.Only the most powerful of Hulks can put him down for good,but not without taking a few days to heal after.Hulk 2-0.Bring back PITT!!!!

Hulk wins.

Maybe you should reduce the power level of Hulk to the current incarnation (which is still pretty powerful!) because there are so few who could match any of Hulk's most powerful incarnations.

Mr. Green said:
Hulk wins.

Maybe you should reduce the power level of Hulk to the current incarnation (which is still pretty powerful!) because there are so few who could match any of Hulk's most powerful incarnations.

Or maybe not do it in the Hulk section because of the bias for the Hulk. So I'll be the first detractor and say I give the first battle to Capt. Marvel. vs. ANY incarnation of the Hulk. Second battle I give to Hulk.

torkibe said:
Or maybe not do it in the Hulk section because of the bias for the Hulk. So I'll be the first detractor and say I give the first battle to Capt. Marvel. vs. ANY incarnation of the Hulk. Second battle I give to Hulk.

bias ? agreed,saying that Cap Marvel should beat any hulk proves how biased are you :up:

DevilHulk said:
bias ? agreed,saying that Cap Marvel should beat any hulk proves how biased are you :up:

I will admit I'm biased against you, fanboy.

Relax fellas,no need to do that.TORKIbe has a point.I guess to make it more fair,state which hulk would win or lose.In that case Shazam would beat grey hulk at any given time.Its a toss up with the professor and would lose against savage and mindless hulk.Pitt pretty much the same.He matches the ferocity of the savage and mindless hulk but the angrier equals stronger factor weighs alot against any foe.But look at what Pitt did against the professor
hpitt.jpg

Hes tough

MR.Fixit said:
Relax fellas,no need to do that.TORKIbe has a point.I guess to make it more fair,state which hulk would win or lose.In that case Shazam would beat grey hulk at any given time.Its a toss up with the professor and would lose against savage and mindless hulk.

I disagree. Capt Marvel (Not Shazam, Shazam is the Wizard) would handle Grey Hulk no problem, true. Any other incarnation would give him a tougher time, true, but in the end Marvel is Superman's equal in almost every way. He's just too strong, too fast, and too diverse for the Hulk to handle. He would never get a chance to get to those levels of rage he would need to win, if he even could.

I know its captain marvel,but thats a corny name.I like calling him shazam.Anyway this isnt a debate.So it stands Hulk3 Cm(shazam)-1.Hulk3 pitt0

But on one other note/The fact remains about the Hulks level of power rising with his emotion(anger in paticular).Cap marvel and superman would need to do something very drastic to knock him out before he gets to the point that they cant handle him.Ask Onslaught

More interesting vs threads might be to have the hulk fight several less powerful individuals, something like "Hulk vs. Iron Man, Spidey and Quicksilver".

Hulk, by a lot. Hey, I need some backup against the DBZ dorks, so who would win: Hulk VS. Broly?

MangleBoP said:
Hulk, by a lot. Hey, I need some backup against the DBZ dorks, so who would win: Hulk VS. Broly?
Hulk would win. The comics have never said there is any limit to his anger and strength so who knows, not those guys over there for sure.

I have one post in there (just pout it in), though I didn't vote yet, but I might after.

Keep up the good fight, MangleBoP. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"