The Ultimate Human thread

The Ultimate universe was def in need of some character backstory so that's a plus. I just didn't expect there to be such a non-violent issue in this mini lol.

It got unfairly touted as a book all about Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Iron Man, when it very clearly is not that.

Yes, I see that now lol. I thought it was going to be the new Ult Hulk vs Wolverine; which was a book completely about smashing and slashing things

I don't know what you're talking about. That book has never existed. It is a LIE.

Since Bastardo and I are the only ones who read this book lol, I wonder how you liked the ending buddy?

I hope this means that Hulk won't eat IronMan on-sight next time they meet now that they shared an "experience"

I thought the mini was incredibly solid. Consistently solid writing from Ellis, and consistently solid art from Nord. Not that I mind Ultimates 3 a lot, but rather than this whole Ultimate Origins and Ultimatum thing they feel the need to do, it would've been fun to have Ellis/Nord do Ultimates 3. But oh well.

I liked it a lot, and I'm glad it wasn't just a throwdown between Hulk and Iron Man.

At first, I was excited about the idea of those 2 throwing down, but I'm glad it wasn't just that too :up:

Though, I found the Leader's origin story incredibly boring.

I thought it was actually kind of neat. Although the fact that he probably won't be coming back... well, it brings into question the necessity of dedicating an entire issue to the exposition and revelation of his history.

Like I said, here's hoping the point of this whole thing was to start some kind of "friendship" between IM and Hulk. At the very least, Hulk won't try to eat Tony next time he sees him. Hell, maybe Banner will join the Ultimates :o

I love Ultimate Hulk, he is so funny. looking for the guy with the big head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"