The unknown models thread!

Road Warrior

Sidekick
Reaction score
We are all aware of the supermodels. Yet what about the up and coming ones? Have you ever gone to a local night club and seen a band perform and have said to yourself, "that band will be famous one day." So...what about models? Ever flipped through the pages of the Sears catalog and thought to yourself that one of the models have potential?

Well, I've thought about that before. And, now, I'll share some pics. :yay: I know these types of threads have to be visual. ;)

So, what do you guys think about this one?
Amanda.jpg

Road Warrior said:
So, what do you guys think about this one?
I think this one (like numerous other threads about hot chicks) will soon get merged into the Hotties Threads.

I found this one on myspace. I'm not sure how professional she is, but she looks good!

590370209_l.jpg

Mister J said:
I think this one (like numerous other threads about hot chicks) will soon get merged into the Hotties Threads.

Um...the hotties thread is for RANDOM hot girls? If the thread has a purpose it will not be merged!

Elisha Cuthbert said:
you all seriously need to get laid. :o

I get laid. :yay: Plus, your username is Elisha Cuthbert. So...I wouldn't be judge if I were you! :whatever:

Catman said:
Um...the hotties thread is for RANDOM hot girls? If the thread has a purpose it will not be merged!
The Hotties thread is the Hype's collective wank bank and nothing shall rival it. :ninja:
Elisha Cuthbert said:
you all seriously need to get laid. :o
Is that a proposition? :huh:

Catman said:
I get laid. :yay: Plus, your username is Elisha Cuthbert. So...I wouldn't be judge if I were you! :whatever:
this username sucks. It somehow gets pulled in to every conversation. And aren't you the guy that's trying to have sex with a girl and her mom? Do you have like, an odeipus complex or something?:ninja:

Mister J said:
The Hotties thread is the Hype's collective wank bank and nothing shall rival it. :ninja:

Um...no! The hotties thread is for people who just wanna say, "hey look at this pic" but if your thread goes beyond that then it won't be merged. Like, look at my celeb crush thread. That thread has plenty pictures of hot celebs but it hasn't been merged because we are discussing why we had a crush on a particular celeb. So, it goes beyond the picture.

Maybe we should just start a thread called "sex addicts" and make it so that catman, blackhardknight, mister J, JAL and blind_fury could only post in there. :o

Elisha Cuthbert said:
Maybe we should just start a thread called "sex addicts" and make it so that catman, blackhardknight, mister J, JAL and blind_fury could only post in there. :o

:cmad:

Catman said:
Um...no! The hotties thread is for people who just wanna say, "hey look at this pic" but if your thread goes beyond that then it won't be merged. Like, look at my celeb crush thread. That thread has plenty pictures of hot celebs but it hasn't been merged because we are discussing why we had a crush on a particular celeb. So, it goes beyond the picture.
Kinda hard to have a discussion on chicks who are unknown.
Elisha Cuthbert said:
Maybe we should just start a thread called "sex addicts" and make it so that catman, blackhardknight, mister J, JAL and blind_fury could only post in there.
And afterwards, maybe we can start a thread called "whiny hissyfits for users who don't like their screen names" so you could only post in there. :up:

Mister J said:

Maybe. But maybe some people can contribute to the discussion! I don't know! Lets see what happens. Maybe someone here has a friend or relative who's a model and will post a pic or something. Then, we'll all start asking that poster some questions. It has happened before.

Mister J said:

And afterwards, maybe we can start a thread called "whiny hissyfits for users who don't like their screen names" so you could only post in there. :up:
awesome, my post count would raise to huge porportions, talking to myself. :huh:

butt_salad said:
All really hot girls,but to be honest...the most they'll probably ever achieve is getting fapped to by people online. I don't think they're ever gonna become supermodels or do anything big(like Playboy and stuff).

Like...everyother girl on myspace takes a couple of nice photos and is a "model"....even though they haven't modeled for anything other than a couple of creepy photographers. I mean...I don't mind looking/fapping(rofl),but its kinda sad if that's all they accomplish.

Hey,but atleast they're hawt and have pretty pictures.

See! Someone just started a conversation. So, anyway, yeah it is very interesting. I have browsed through myspace and seen many so-called "models" and I've wondered if this is the way to start your modeling career in the 21st century.

Elisha Cuthbert said:
awesome, my post count would raise to huge porportions, talking to myself. :huh:
Put you could go back and forth with yourself on why you chose the screen name and why you don't like it. Hell, maybe a third point of view comes in where you decide to go with no specific screen name and only a blank. This thing's got potential. You could be the Hype's Sybil.

That thread has potential, but Morg will close it and put the guy on probation.

Mister J said:
Put you could go back and forth with yourself on why you chose the screen name and why you don't like it. Hell, maybe a third point of view comes in where you decide to go with no specific screen name and only a blank. This thing's got potential. You could be the Hype's Sybil.
awesome! :yay::trans:
And if morg wanted to put me on probation i guess he probably would have done it by now.

Damn Morg! He ruins everything!

That idea was gold.:csad:

Mister J said:
Damn Morg! He ruins everything!

That idea was gold.:csad:

That Morg! He'll go down in Hype history!

Shouldn't this go in the hottest women thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"