Has anybody every thought about becoming a vigilante..seriously?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had something bad happen to them and thought about becoming some kind of vigilante?

Even if nothing has bad has ever happened to you and you're just disgusted by the crime you see on you local newschannel, have you ever thought to yourself..'if the cops can't do something, maybe i can"?

A lot of shootings go on around where i live and i see the victims faces plastered on the news. Sometimes i think to myself, "maybe this person wasn't a victim."."maybe they deserved to get gun down the way they did".."maybe somebodys out there delivering the kind of justice that the police or judicial system can't deliver".

Have you ever thought about getting back at somebody that wronged you, vigilante style?

If you were to become one, what would you call yourself and why?

And if so, would you deliver your justice 'Charles Bronson' style or 'Batman' style?

Me...I am a vigilante on Hype all the time.

well once I gotten revenge on one of my bullies, does that count?
and my former bully never knew it was me :D

Originally posted by Computron2005
I've thought about bring a bounty hunter

Sorry, not looking for an apprentice right now.

Originally posted by Lored Valumart
spider-fett, the king of idiots.

Shut it noob

If I wanted to hear from an ass hole I'd fart.

If I were to become one, I'd call myself The Money Man :mad: :confused:

i did ever since my sisters death i always had the urge to become my own superhero i would do it batman style if i was still into it my name would be nightphantom or the dark rage. i was very serious too, i even prepared some designs and skecthes for my motorcyle and costume i would post them but i have no scanner and theyre buried somewhere in the thousands of boxes i have.

Thanx for sharing, sorry about your loss.

I always international thieves were cool. Breaking into museums and such :D

Whenever i see a crime or injustice on tv, i get really upset and disgusted.

Honest.

If i would be a vigilante?
No....because i lose control very easily in a situation like that, so, i would make the Punisher look like a choir boy.
But, then again, i´m very controlled when i have to be, so...maybe....
But, life isn´t a comic book or a movie, so....No.

Originally posted by casualspidey101
i did ever since my sisters death i always had the urge to become my own superhero i would do it batman style if i was still into it my name would be nightphantom or the dark rage. i was very serious too, i even prepared some designs and skecthes for my motorcyle and costume i would post them but i have no scanner and theyre buried somewhere in the thousands of boxes i have.

Wow, that's f**king stupid. If a sibling of mine died I wouldn't give a s**t about making up a name, or designing some ******ed costume and mobile vehicle.

Anyway, yeah, sometimes I wish I could just become a vigilante; But sadly in the real world that can't happen. At least not the way I would enjoy doing it.

..you are allowed to loose control sometimes Isildurs heir, some people deserve to be scared **** less. I truly belive that not all the killings on the news are gang, drug or robbery related. I believe some of the casualities are from people who have been wronged by this person, whether it being for raping their mom or sister, or whatever. Anyway just my opinion.

If I were to become a vigilante, I would in actuality just be a criminal.

Because I wouldn't just stop criminals, I would stop stupid people.

I remember when the whole sniper thing was happening and everyone was nervous and these two guys thought it would be funny to drive by the movie theatre and yell out like they were shooting people.

It scared a bunch of people and little kids started crying. I wish I could have just pulled out a gun and shot them both. Not to kill just to wound, so they would think twice about being such fvcking idiots again.

I would call myself

The Filter

and my catch phrase would be:

"Cleaning the gene pool, one idiot at a time"

Originally posted by Gamma Fiend
..you are allowed to loose control sometimes Isildurs heir, some people deserve to be scared **** less. I truly belive that not all the killings on the news are gang, drug or robbery related. I believe some of the casualities are from people who have been wronged by this person, whether it being for raping their mom or sister, or whatever. Anyway just my opinion.
´

Believe me when i say, if i was a vigilante i would be like Batman.
Not because i would have a car, a superhero´s name or a suit, but because i would scare the living s**t out of criminals.
I do believe that´s the way to go, to scare them so much that they would not ever do that again.

Originally posted by Master Chief
Wow, that's f**king stupid. If a sibling of mine died I wouldn't give a s**t about making up a name, or designing some ******ed costume and mobile vehicle.

Anyway, yeah, sometimes I wish I could just become a vigilante; But sadly in the real world that can't happen. At least not the way I would enjoy doing it.

what the hell is so ****in stupid about that i was a kid back then so my imagination went wild, until u loose someone from the hands of another come back and comment in this thread u dumb****:mad: :o

Originally posted by £59.99
If I were to become one, I'd call myself The Money Man :mad: :confused:

*looks at sig*

I think someones just watched Battle Royale 2

Honestly, I have thought about this. In Pittsburgh, where I live, there has been a resurgence in gang violence and I have a few friends who live in troubled districts. It's a slippery slope, being a vigilante. You're pretty much doing the same thing to criminals that they are doing to their victims. You could be a Batman or a Charles Bronson, but you could also easily become an Alonzo Harris from Training Day.

Originally posted by casualspidey101
what the hell is so ****in stupid about that i was a kid back then so my imagination went wild, until u loose someone from the hands of another come back and comment in this thread u dumb****:mad: :o

If I lose someone to the hands of another, I don't think I'd post here afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"