The Worst TV Theme Songs

I'm not a fan of the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song.

I'm not a fan of the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song.

Wow. I was JUST about to post that one. I hate that theme song. The other Star Trek themes are perfect. Very majestic. But no one wants to hear that faith in the heart crap. :cmad:

Theme songs have virtually gone the way of the Dinosaur. In a few years I wonder if you'll even hear one anymore.

Indeed. Networks are all about the advertising these days. :rolleyes: When was the last time you heard a TV theme on the radio (other than online, of course)? Let's see...2000 or so? Ally McBeal's theme song, I think.

In fact, here's a list of all the theme songs that hit the Top 60 on the Billboard charts:

http://www.classic-tv.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=68

Wow. I was JUST about to post that one. I hate that theme song. The other Star Trek themes are perfect. Very majestic. But no one wants to hear that faith in the heart crap. :cmad:

I like the song, but it just wasn't appropriate for this show, IMO. They should have stuck with what worked for the other series - a grand instrumental theme.

hahah home improvement! but one of the *best* theme songs has to be Fresh Prince...c'mon, you KNOW you know all the words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"