The Worst TV Theme Songs

I'm not a fan of the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song.

I'm not a fan of the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song.

Wow. I was JUST about to post that one. I hate that theme song. The other Star Trek themes are perfect. Very majestic. But no one wants to hear that faith in the heart crap. :cmad:

Theme songs have virtually gone the way of the Dinosaur. In a few years I wonder if you'll even hear one anymore.

Indeed. Networks are all about the advertising these days. :rolleyes: When was the last time you heard a TV theme on the radio (other than online, of course)? Let's see...2000 or so? Ally McBeal's theme song, I think.

In fact, here's a list of all the theme songs that hit the Top 60 on the Billboard charts:

http://www.classic-tv.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=68

Wow. I was JUST about to post that one. I hate that theme song. The other Star Trek themes are perfect. Very majestic. But no one wants to hear that faith in the heart crap. :cmad:

I like the song, but it just wasn't appropriate for this show, IMO. They should have stuck with what worked for the other series - a grand instrumental theme.

hahah home improvement! but one of the *best* theme songs has to be Fresh Prince...c'mon, you KNOW you know all the words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"