The X-men get parodied!!!

That movie looks absolutely idiotic...it's the same idiots that made Date Movie that had all of 2 funny jokes in the whole movie. That will be a movie I would watch on HBO on a Sunday night when I had nothing better to do with my life. Close thread.

So because YOUR not excited for the movie, the thread should be closed on your behalf? It isn't my fault. You don't like it, oh well.

There really needs to be another way to see this preview, because the myspace clip is not working for me at all.

And I'd really like to see this preview.

javon said:
So because YOUR not excited for the movie, the thread should be closed on your behalf? It isn't my fault. You don't like it, oh well.

Actually ... the thread should be closed because there is already one for it :D

javon said:

The thread should be closed because it's a duplicate of a thread already here.

Anyway, movie looks just as stupid as the Scary Movies and Date Movie. Perhaps even stupider.

Cyclops said:
The thread should be closed because it's a duplicate of a thread already here.

Anyway, movie looks just as stupid as the Scary Movies and Date Movie. Perhaps even stupider.

More stupid*

Eh, I just had to do it. :oldrazz:

You say "more stupid", I say "stupider". Economy of words.

javon said:
No because we already have a thread over this and secondly, this has nothing to do with X3 and therefore is in the wrong forum.

Thats all you had to say. My bad peeps :woot: . And it had something to do with X3 because of the scene they were parodied in. Plus they had Storms same hair style from X3 :wow: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"