the_Horror's Drawings and Stuff

18.jpg

this inspires me. just freaking amazing!

Thanks guys! Thats just a sketch I did in 30 mins (Cicero)--- Yeah Mattchew-- thats gonna be a crazy monster the team is going to fight at some point in the comic

As we start finishing the first comic, I'll probably start showing you pages-- The comic is going to be pretty epic! Lots of badass characters, stories, battles, heroes, villians, etc...

Its coming together so far i have about 11 pages inked and complete with lettering... (OMG the biggest b****) but the script calls for like 22-23 pages.

Then we'll start a website, etc. Get the ball rollin' grassroots style. :)

Thanks again all!! (tyler-durden, Mee, Mattchew & all :) you're the best!

More comin soon,

Simon

I find the truffle shuffle to be humiliating and lowers peoples self esteem, but it's funny as hell.

Great stuff

sotof a cross betwwen muderia and Bacchello

GREAT WORK

Hey Everybody--

I got some big stuff coming! Stay tuned!

oh, and bump ;)

Simon

NEW STUFF!!!

batman_2.jpg
Batman.jpg

Kelley Jones style joker
kjones_joker.jpg

5 min TDK joker sketch
Joker-TDK.jpg

Feel free to add colors :D

Nice work. Your inks are amazing.

I'm loving the mass that your characters have. They have good bulk and they have a good movement to them...if you can understand what I'm getting at. Great to see more good artists posting here. Got any Marvel characters?

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Ill dig up some marvel drawings if i can find any recent ones for Knowsbeed. And to tyler-durden, I just quit my job in retail (ugh..) to work on a comic with my roommate full-time... We are in the process of getting everything together to pitch to the major publishing companies-- I have a lead in Japan, but I would rather get domestic distribution-- :p

so to put it short-- I am a comic book artist / freelance filmmaker

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Ill dig up some marvel drawings if i can find any recent ones for Knowsbeed. And to tyler-durden, I just quit my job in retail (ugh..) to work on a comic with my roommate full-time... We are in the process of getting everything together to pitch to the major publishing companies-- I have a lead in Japan, but I would rather get domestic distribution-- :p

so to put it short-- I am a comic book artist / freelance filmmaker

Good luck with that man, Im in the same boat at the moment.

it's cool, but the demo reel, shouldn't have had music through the whole thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"