Them Other Marvel Universes

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry I am just thinking to myself of how many Ultimate X-men I have and I thought that in case I miss a couple, I should confirm it here.....but why would I keep it so small......I think we should comprise a list of Alternate reality ML style Characters.

Ultimate

X-men

Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Sabertooth
Cyclops (Coming ....sort of in the Marvel Heroes line)

Ultimates

Captain America
Iron Man

Fantastic Four

Reed
Sue
Johnny
Thing

Thought Reed is in costume only, and Thing isn't really very Ultimatey at all.

Other

Doc Ock
Lizard
Rhino
Peter Parker

Age of Apocalypse

Sabertooth
Weapon X
Sunfire (On the way in HML4?)

House Of M

Iron Man
The It
Inhuman Torch
Hulk
Wolverine
Spider-man

Spider-man 2099

Exiles

Spider-man 2099
AOA Sabertooth
White Sassy

Days Of Future Past

Logan

So who am I missing? Am I missing any universes? Wonder if we'll ever see an Earth X Cap.....or some other cool ****.

i want some earth x stuff. i still have only seen earth x spideys face. i want a full body! lol anyways yeah an earth x spidey maybe venom and cap america would be cool

I would love Earth X Spidey (Peter Parker That is), Cap, Daredevil......well, there's actually a few I would like.

You're missing ultimate Peter Parker... the secret ID spidey from SMC...

I can't say any are missing but I'm happy the banana is back.:yay:

Rough, you forgot Ultimate Magneto.. thats coming in that X-men line as well

isnt there an ultimate hulk? thor? carnage? spiderman....or are you not counting diamond select

What X-men Line? Wha? Was the the XMC one that looked kinda Ultimatey.....or the repaint in Marvel Heroes?

the ones ultimate cyclops repaint is coming in... theres a magneto thats painter purple like ultimate mags is

I was gonna add them but then I kinda figured that they are basically 616.....Even though they kinda arent....

i consider them 616 too.. not much takes place where there from, and i consider rachel grey,cable, bishop all 616 as well...

Because they operate in the 616 Universe.....I'd never even thought of those time travelers.

There is also Squadron Supreme and New Universe to think of....though I doubt we'll ever see New Universe Figs, I hope for some Squadron Supreme figs (Classic not Modern)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"