Theme Music

KenK

Avenger
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the opening music from Blade II, personally. I thought that was the best attempt at giving Blade a theme. If not that, maybe "Half & Half" by M.O.P. and Gangstarr from the first movie. Not that they'd end up using either, but you never know.

Yeah, the theme from Blade 2 was cool. I also like the track titled 'Blade's back' from the Trinity soundtrack, which would also be a kick ass theme song....

KenK said:
I wouldn't mind the opening music from Blade II, personally. I thought that was the best attempt at giving Blade a theme. If not that, maybe "Half & Half" by M.O.P. and Gangstarr from the first movie. Not that they'd end up using either, but you never know.
Oh yeah, definately the theme from the second movie. That looked like something from a tv show and I thought it would be the opening to every Blade movie after honestly. Very good stuff. Like a vampire huntin' Shaft. :)

Probably won't find out what it'll be till the series officially starts. Pilots never do the whole "opening credits" sequence anyway.

Yup, Blade2's theme was one of the best I've ever heard

Savage said:
Oh yeah, definately the theme from the second movie. That looked like something from a tv show and I thought it would be the opening to every Blade movie after honestly. Very good stuff. Like a vampire huntin' Shaft. :)

Indeed. I'd love to hear that. :up:

I liked balde trinitys' I thought it was cool.

KenK said:
Probably won't find out what it'll be till the series officially starts. Pilots never do the whole "opening credits" sequence anyway.

Knight Rider did....

BlackHardKnight said:
Knight Rider did....

Okay, pilots nowadays don't usually have an opening credits sequence.

As for Blade's, it sounds like they did a variation of the theme from the third film, not surprising, since Trinity's composer, Ramin Djwani, is doing the music for the series.

I honestly didn't even notice the theme music. I'll have to listen more closely next week.

I thought the theme was cool during the opening credits. I liked Ramin Djwani theme in Trinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"