Girl collapses after eating mostly chicken nuggets for 15 years

I don't know this girls situation, but I've watched a few episodes of the MY STRANGE FOOD ADDICTION show. There are several reasons for people acting this way. Some of them have no control over it...it's not always a situation they choose to do.

Yes, whenever I hear about some extreme food consumption (or non-food items being consumed), I always think some kind of mental disorder is a work. A diet consisting of almost solely of a singular item, even a fruit or vegetable, should be a red flag to friends and family.

McDonald's is synonymous with fast food and has basically become the icon most people associate it with. They have the most money and most exposure. You can go to the most obscure, hole in the ground type country ever and they've either heard of it or have one.

But that doesn't explain why McDonald's is always involved in a scandal. Like I said, almost nothing ever happens at the other fast food chains. The closest I can think of was those rats at that Taco Bell in New York. And, KFC's chaotic Free Grilled Chicken Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"