Supergirl Things they can/should improve on for season 2

I think if they get renewed the writing needs to jump up a level.
I think there's been some really well acted moments this season, but a lot of that comes down to actors doing the best with what they have. Especially Melissa and Calista.

I would almost prefer if they moved to the CW. Dropped the budget by half a million to bring it around to Flash level. Film in Vancouver, as it's almost certainly cheaper than LA.

Flash also seems to do much better with effects considering their budget differences.

I totally agree with the Superman scenario. I don't mind when they have him off world or busy or something, but showing a cg cape or a boot is absurd. I get not wanting him to overshadow Kara, but having him cast and coming in as a guest star when things get really bad would be great.

How awesome would that scene have been if it was Kara trying desperately to get fort ras out of the atmosphere, struggling, and then Superman arrives to help. Jon too. It kinda bugged me that he just stood there.

I seriously doubt they are allowed to use Superman fully on the show. People just need to accept that.

Personally I'd like for the dialogue to not be so cringeworthy, I'd like for the show to be less childish and for the "girl power" stuff to be more smartly written.

I seriously doubt they are allowed to use Superman fully on the show. People just need to accept that.

Personally I'd like for the dialogue to not be so cringeworthy, I'd like for the show to be less childish and for the "girl power" stuff to be more smartly written.

I don't expect a full-on Superman on Supergirl. What we have such as body doubles and CGI is the closest thing like we had with the Smallville finale.

I think if they get renewed the writing needs to jump up a level.
I think there's been some really well acted moments this season, but a lot of that comes down to actors doing the best with what they have. Especially Melissa and Calista.

I would almost prefer if they moved to the CW. Dropped the budget by half a million to bring it around to Flash level. Film in Vancouver, as it's almost certainly cheaper than LA.

Flash also seems to do much better with effects considering their budget differences.

I totally agree with the Superman scenario. I don't mind when they have him off world or busy or something, but showing a cg cape or a boot is absurd. I get not wanting him to overshadow Kara, but having him cast and coming in as a guest star when things get really bad would be great.

How awesome would that scene have been if it was Kara trying desperately to get fort ras out of the atmosphere, struggling, and then Superman arrives to help. Jon too. It kinda bugged me that he just stood there.

Here’s why ‘Supergirl’s’ move to the CW is the win-win scenario it deserved all along

“SUPERGIRL’s” move from CBS to the CW, which was announced Thursday ahead of this month’s TV network upfronts, shouldn’t be looked upon like a demotion to the minors after a year in the broadcast “big leagues.” If anything, a new season on the CW could be just what the show needs to soar highly creatively - and become more in touch with its characters’ comic-book roots. CBS, of course, needed more ratings bang for its bucks (a reported $3 million an episode). To be sure, that big-time investment popped on the screen: The show looked spectacular, from Supergirl’s well-designed costume to the often-splashy special effects. Much of the budget clearly was spent on such Supergirl powers as flight,

One thing I'd like for season 2 is for Melissa to have blonder hair. It was okay in season 1, but it could go lighter and more golden. At times it looked almost light brown.

One thing I'd like for season 2 is for Melissa to have blonder hair. It was okay in season 1, but it could go lighter and more golden. At times it looked almost light brown.

I think her hair looked great considering she's a brunette. They got the perfect color for her facial features. I think any blonder and she could end up looking a mess and very unnatural

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"