This chick bit me during sex and I think I'm in love with her, but I ****ed up.

Hell, I would **** him. I mean he's Jesus. Like, it's not gay if you're doin' it with Jesus right?

Hooligan32 said:
Hell, I would **** him. I mean he's Jesus. Like, it's not gay if you're doin' it with Jesus right?

Jesus%20clouds%20ascending.jpg

"That is one Holy muffin stump."

The way alot of young and middle aged Christian women act, I don't you're the only one he makes horny Holly.

Do you go to confession and tell the priest what a bad girl you've been?

And I wish the ******ed...were re-smarted.
That's what I wish..that's what I wish.

Yeah, seriously though, who the **** is Vicki? I don't like being kept in the dark.

Hooligan32 said:
Yeah, seriously though, who the **** is Vicki? I don't like being kept in the dark.

kainedamo wants her
He wants her so bad
He wants her so bad it's driving him mad, it's driving him-

Duh nun nun nun nah, dun nun nun nuh

Yet another reason why our relationship just isn't working. Lack of communication. And you being a *****.

Hooligan32 said:
Yet another reason why our relationship just isn't working. Lack of communication. And you being a *****.

And because I'm a full blown lesbian.

Colossal Spoons said:
I must be the only guy alive who doesn't wanna hook up with women when he's drunk. I think that's when the clarity of my decisions drops from 100% to 97% accuracy and I'd much rather kep drinking or dance or w/e. When I was single; I only canoodled sober.

if i'm sober and a drunk girl hits on me, i'll turn her down everytime... and usually babysit her so that no other bags of *****e try to get on her.

if i'm drunk and a drunk girl hits on me, though... 9 times out of 10, it's on like donkey kong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"