Comics This is what really happens when Superman fights Thor and Hulk

A

Arach Knight

This video is all of the evidence that a fanboy needs, to prove that Superman can beat The Hulk and Thor, even if they teamed up against the Man of Steel

Superman vs. Thor & Hulk

It's a game being designed for the 2D fighting game engine, Mugen. It is for PC (and also for modified XBOX's, that run Linux). Currently there is a Windows, DOS and Linux version. Some fans are creating something called Infinity Cat, which is a Mugen emulator, designed for Mac OSX (Mac computers). Anyways, you can find out more about this particular DC vs. Marvel project for Mugen at

http://dcvsmarvel.scruffydragon.com

Arach knight don't even get me started. Hulk and Thor would gang up on Superman like if there's no tommorow and they would kill him so brutaly that he won't return from the dead. Thor is the danm Thunder god and king of asgard. Superman is weak agaisn't thunder i.e. (Livewire). Thor is faster, stronger, more experience and tougher. Plus Thor can can teleport and 85percent of his attacks are based on devastating lightening and thunder. Which is impossible for someone to evade. and he possess cosmic and mystical powers (silver surfer status) last time I checked Superman is not immune to mystical powers.

HERE READ THIS:

Powers
As the son of Odin and Gaea, Thor's strength, endurance and resistance to injury are greater than the vast majority of his superhuman race. He is extremely long-lived (though not completely immune to aging), immune to conventional disease, and highly resistant to injury. His flesh and bones are several times denser than a human's.
As Lord of Asgard, Thor possesses the Odinforce, which enables him to tap into the near-infinite resources of cosmic and mystical, enhancing all of his abilities. With the vast magical power of the Odinforce, Thor was able to even dent Captain America’s shield with Mjolnir.

Abilities
Thor is trained in the arts of war, being a superbly skilled warrior, highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, swordsmanship, and hammer throwing.
Weapons
Thor wields Mjolnir, a hammer forged from uru metal. Mjolnir is virtually unbreakable, and allows Thor to command the powers of the storm, causing rain, thunder and lightning. Thor can channel the storm’s fury into devastating blasts of energy that can destroy even secondary Adamantium. He can also channel his godly energies through Mjolnir into blasts so powerful that they can slay even immortals. Mjolnir can absorb other energies into itself, which Thor can then release.
Mjolnir obeys Thor’s commands as though it were alive, and if Thor’s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach him should he so desire. Using this command over Mjolnir’s flight path, Thor is able to use the hammer to fly, achieving escape velocities. Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guises. When Thor is a civilian, the hammer most often becomes an old wooden cane. While employing a mortal guise, Thor will transform back into his mortal form should he be separated from Mjolnir for more than 60 seconds.

By spinning Mjolnir in a circle, Thor can open portals to other dimensions. Formerly, it also allowed him to travel in time, but Immortus removed this power. Enchantments surrounding Mjolnir prevent it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. Thus far, this includes Thor, Odin, Tiwaz, Red Norvell, Beta Ray Bill, and Captain America. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thor’s grip.

Paraphernalia
Thor also possesses the Belt of Strength that doubles his strength, but weakens him after its use; a pair of iron gauntlets to protect him when unleashing Mjolnir's most powerful energies; and a chariot drawn by two goats, Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.

SUPERMAN DOESN"T STAND A CHANCE.

Is like saying superman versus dr.strange. We all know Dr. strange would abuse and leave superman for dead.

Maybe Superman has a chance agaisn't hulk but if green hulk had dr.bruce banners brain then hell no oh and hell no Superman doesn't stand a chance agaisn't COSMO HULK he actualy went head to head with silver surfer...

I know were all Superman fan's but be realistic saying Superman could defeat Thor is like saying Batman could defeat Doomsday.

Sorry to disappoint..

Well, I wouldn't say that Thor is faster, stronger, and tougher. He seems about equal to Superman in terms of strength. But the fight would be pretty damn close.

While Thor can teleport, Superman has the benifit of light speed, while flying. Thor isn't that fast. And Superman has no weakness to LIGHTNING (Thunder is the sound that lightning makes...). The reason why Shazam's lightning is so effective, is because it isn't ordinary. It is magical. Thor commands the actual elements though...so a bolt of regular cloud created lightning that Thor summons, would have virtually no effect on Superman. And for the record, Hulk has no super speed, and he's reguarly beaten the crap out of Thor, when Thor had no hammer, and usually fights to a stand still, when Thor does have his hammer. Now if the Hulk can hold his own, what do you think Superman, who is as fast as light, can do against Thor? Did I mention that Superman has heat vision? Do you think lightning is going to crack down and not be obstructed by a wide array shot of heat vision? I'm not talking about your comic author fanboy wet dreams. In terms of real powers, Superman wins about 7/10 fights against Thor or Hulk. Nobody is beating Superman (without using Red solar radiation or Kryptonite) unless Superman isn't giving it his all...which in that case, he never does.

saint sinner x said:
Arach knight don't even get me started. Hulk and Thor would gang up on Superman like if there's no tommorow and they would kill him so brutaly that he won't return from the dead. Thor is the danm Thunder god and king of asgard. Superman is weak agaisn't thunder i.e. (Livewire). Thor is faster, stronger, more experience and tougher. Plus Thor can can teleport and 85percent of his attacks are based on devastating lightening and thunder. Which is impossible for someone to evade. and he possess cosmic and mystical powers (silver surfer status) last time I checked Superman is not immune to mystical powers.

HERE READ THIS:

Powers
As the son of Odin and Gaea, Thor's strength, endurance and resistance to injury are greater than the vast majority of his superhuman race. He is extremely long-lived (though not completely immune to aging), immune to conventional disease, and highly resistant to injury. His flesh and bones are several times denser than a human's.
As Lord of Asgard, Thor possesses the Odinforce, which enables him to tap into the near-infinite resources of cosmic and mystical, enhancing all of his abilities. With the vast magical power of the Odinforce, Thor was able to even dent Captain America’s shield with Mjolnir.

Abilities
Thor is trained in the arts of war, being a superbly skilled warrior, highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, swordsmanship, and hammer throwing.
Weapons
Thor wields Mjolnir, a hammer forged from uru metal. Mjolnir is virtually unbreakable, and allows Thor to command the powers of the storm, causing rain, thunder and lightning. Thor can channel the storm’s fury into devastating blasts of energy that can destroy even secondary Adamantium. He can also channel his godly energies through Mjolnir into blasts so powerful that they can slay even immortals. Mjolnir can absorb other energies into itself, which Thor can then release.
Mjolnir obeys Thor’s commands as though it were alive, and if Thor’s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach him should he so desire. Using this command over Mjolnir’s flight path, Thor is able to use the hammer to fly, achieving escape velocities. Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guises. When Thor is a civilian, the hammer most often becomes an old wooden cane. While employing a mortal guise, Thor will transform back into his mortal form should he be separated from Mjolnir for more than 60 seconds.

By spinning Mjolnir in a circle, Thor can open portals to other dimensions. Formerly, it also allowed him to travel in time, but Immortus removed this power. Enchantments surrounding Mjolnir prevent it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. Thus far, this includes Thor, Odin, Tiwaz, Red Norvell, Beta Ray Bill, and Captain America. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thor’s grip.

Paraphernalia
Thor also possesses the Belt of Strength that doubles his strength, but weakens him after its use; a pair of iron gauntlets to protect him when unleashing Mjolnir's most powerful energies; and a chariot drawn by two goats, Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.

SUPERMAN DOESN"T STAND A CHANCE.

Is like saying superman versus dr.strange. We all know Dr. strange would abuse and leave superman for dead.

Maybe Superman has a chance agaisn't hulk but if green hulk had dr.bruce banners brain then hell no oh and hell no Superman doesn't stand a chance agaisn't COSMO HULK he actualy went head to head with silver surfer...

I know were all Superman fan's but be realistic saying Superman could defeat Thor is like saying Batman could defeat Doomsday.

Sorry to disappoint..

S_Av-JLA%202.jpg

Sorry to dissappoint (as Superman said). And the Hulk in any form will never beat Superman either (so long as he is the more popular).

Arach Knight said:
This video is all of the evidence that a fanboy needs, to prove that Superman can beat The Hulk and Thor, even if they teamed up against the Man of Steel

Superman vs. Thor & Hulk

You removed the video.

Arach Knight said:
While Thor can teleport, Superman has the benifit of light speed, while flying.

Superman does not move at light speed.

Arach Knight said:
Thor isn't that fast. And Superman has no weakness to LIGHTNING (Thunder is the sound that lightning makes...). The reason why Shazam's lightning is so effective, is because it isn't ordinary. It is magical. Thor commands the actual elements though...so a bolt of regular cloud created lightning that Thor summons, would have virtually no effect on Superman.

Captain Marvel's lighting is only magical as it gives him super powers. It seems to act like regular lighting in every other way. Also, just so you know. Lighting is about five times hotter than the surface of the sun, and it carries enough electricity to power an entire city for a little while. It should **** Superman up pretty badly.

Arach Knight said:
And for the record, Hulk has no super speed, and he's reguarly beaten the crap out of Thor, when Thor had no hammer, and usually fights to a stand still, when Thor does have his hammer.

1) The Hulk does have super speed. He can't break the sound barier while running, but he can run at about 60-100 miles an hour.

2) The hulk does not regularly beat the crap out of Thor. They don't fight very often, and when they do, they show to be physical equals.

Arach Knight said:
Now if the Hulk can hold his own, what do you think Superman, who is as fast as light, can do against Thor? Did I mention that Superman has heat vision? Do you think lightning is going to crack down and not be obstructed by a wide array shot of heat vision?

Yes, because heat shouldn't alter the path of lightning at all. Really, it would give the lighting more energy.

Arach Knight said:
I'm not talking about your comic author fanboy wet dreams. In terms of real powers, Superman wins about 7/10 fights against Thor or Hulk. Nobody is beating Superman (without using Red solar radiation or Kryptonite) unless Superman isn't giving it his all...which in that case, he never does.

That's really not true at all.

dnno1 said:
S_Av-JLA%202.jpg

Sorry to dissappoint (as Superman said). And the Hulk in any form will never beat Superman either (so long as he is the more popular).

That fight was rather badly written as to give Superman an edge. Thor fought like an idiot, when usually he's quite tactically adept. Also, it could be argued that, like Wanda, Thor started to conform to the rules of the DCU when he got there. In the DCU, gods are not truely physical beings but Tulpas created by the belief in their existence. When they are no longer worshiped or believed in, they lose power. So, if Thor started to confrom to the DCU version of gods, he would be less powerful. And, if he started acting like the DCU version of himself, who is a ****ing moron, then he also would have made stupid descisions like that in the fight.

The Question said:

Captain Marvel's lighting is only magical as it gives him super powers. It seems to act like regular lighting in every other way. Also, just so you know. Lighting is about five times hotter than the surface of the sun, and it carries enough electricity to power an entire city for a little while. It should **** Superman up pretty badly.

1) The Hulk does have super speed. He can't break the sound barier while running, but he can run at about 60-100 miles an hour.

2) The hulk does not regularly beat the crap out of Thor. They don't fight very often, and when they do, they show to be physical equals.

Yes, because heat shouldn't alter the path of lightning at all. Really, it would give the lighting more energy.

That fight was rather badly written as to give Superman an edge. Thor fought like an idiot, when usually he's quite tactically adept. Also, it could be argued that, like Wanda, Thor started to conform to the rules of the DCU when he got there. In the DCU, gods are not truely physical beings but Tulpas created by the belief in their existence. When they are no longer worshiped or believed in, they lose power. So, if Thor started to confrom to the DCU version of gods, he would be less powerful. And, if he started acting like the DCU version of himself, who is a ****ing moron, then he also would have made stupid descisions like that in the fight.

Oh s***! Where did you get that theory from homes?

I believe the whole thing about the DCU gods comes from Gaiman's Sandman comics, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I think Superman would be able to take Hulk or Thor in a 1-on-1 fight (or at least fight them to a standstill), but there's no way he could take both at once, unless he was at his Silver Age power levels.

No, this is what really happens when Superman fights Thor and Hulk:

bruce_willis1.jpg

The Question said:

Yes he does.

The Question said:

Heat? Superman hybernated in the sun.

The Question said:

100 mph doesn't compare to supermans speed.

The Question said:

Thor > Superman > Hulk

Wizard rated superman 3rd most powerful hero, with thor second hulk 10th and first silver surfer, I'd say that reflects my opinion.

superhater said:
Oh s***! Where did you get that theory from homes?

Someone on another message board proposed it, and it makes some sense.

Andy C. said:
I believe the whole thing about the DCU gods comes from Gaiman's Sandman comics, but I could be wrong.

Actually, that concept for DC's gods predates Gaiman. It was used in Wonder Woman for a few years before Sandman. Gaiman just took a liking to it.

Aidan06 said:
Yes he does.

No, he doesn't. He moves close to it, but he does not move at light speed.

Aidan06 said:
Heat? Superman hybernated in the sun.

No, he didn't. There is a possible future where he may hybernate in the sun, but even then, we don't know anything about the how or the why. He may have had some special containment chamber, or his powers may have grown exponentially through some other means by that point. In any event, lightning is five times hotter than the surface of the sun, and carries enough charge to temporarily power and entire city. It should **** him up a bit. At least enough to even a combatative playing field a bit.

Aidan06 said:
100 mph doesn't compare to supermans speed.

Never said it did. Just saying that The Hulk does have super speed.

Aidan06 said:
Thor > Superman > Hulk

Wizard rated superman 3rd most powerful hero, with thor second hulk 10th and first silver surfer, I'd say that reflects my opinion.

I'd say in terms of strength, Superman and The Hulk are about equal. But yes, Clark's (usually) higher inteligence and other abilities certainly give him an edge.

Just got to put my 2 cents in. Why does anyone feel that having Banner's brain makes the Hulk a better fighter? Banner's a scientist, he's not a martial artist. I actually like that version of the Hulk best, but it's been pointed out that compared to the savage Hulk he's at a disadvantage because he doesn't experience his strength increasing rages.
Let's face it Superman is the standard by which ALL other Superheroes are judged; like it or not. The only one who has been credited as his equal is SHAZAM!......The World's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel.:cwink:

This theory is moot seeing as this fight took place in the savage land on marvels earth.
I agree supes could'nt beat them together but 1 on 1 he does have the advantage he just has too many weapons at his disposal.

This theory is moot seeing as this fight took place in the savage land on marvels earth.
I agree supes could'nt beat them together but 1 on 1 he does have the advantage he just has too many weapons at his disposal.

I could have sworn it happened in the DCU.

And Superman doesn't have that edge. At least over Thor. Thor's got just as many offensive abilities as Superman.

I could have sworn it happened in the DCU.

And Superman doesn't have that edge. At least over Thor. Thor's got just as many offensive abilities as Superman.

nope it was in the savage land ie aquaman using the prehistoric creature plus flash losing speed.
This topic could go on for ever but i dont think thor has nearly enough to beat supes only because thor relies on his hammer too much like he did when fighting hyperion who was kicking his butt untill he got it back.If supes went all out using everything he has then in my opinion he would win.(but like i said thats my opinion):yay:

nope it was in the savage land ie aquaman using the prehistoric creature plus flash losing speed.
This topic could go on for ever but i dont think thor has nearly enough to beat supes only because thor relies on his hammer too much like he did when fighting hyperion who was kicking his butt untill he got it back.If supes went all out using everything he has then in my opinion he would win.(but like i said thats my opinion):yay:

Thor was one of Asgard's finest warriors long before he was ever given Mjolnir. He can kick serious ass without it. It just gives him an added edge.

Thor was one of Asgard's finest warriors long before he was ever given Mjolnir. He can kick serious ass without it. It just gives him an added edge.
Yea i like thor and he can kick serious ass but against DC's most prominant hero he falls a little short.(i was going to say supes even defeated death but so has thor recently:whatever: ).I guess we will never find out really as for who ever wins in their encounters some fan will always say "but this and that":cwink:

Yea i like thor and he can kick serious ass but against DC's most prominant hero he falls a little short.

No, he doesn't. I don't see why he should.

(i was going to say supes even defeated death but so has thor recently:whatever: ).

Being resurected by alien technology doesn't make you a better fighter.

I guess we will never find out really as for who ever wins in their encounters some fan will always say "but this and that":cwink:

That's because the only time they ever fought was written very very badly.

So you honestly think if supes hit with his speed,power and heat vision thor could stand up to him?
Thor is fast ill give him that but he is no where near the speed of supes.
He may be tough but when he gets hit as many times as supes can hit in a second im sorry but he is out for the count.
So yea he falls a little short:oldrazz:

So you honestly think if supes hit with his speed,power and heat vision thor could stand up to him?
Thor is fast ill give him that but he is no where near the speed of supes.
He may be tough but when he gets hit as many times as supes can hit in a second im sorry but he is out for the count.
So yea he falls a little short:oldrazz:

Thor has stood against the likes of Surtur and Jormangundr in one on one combat. He doesn't fall short. He can take on Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"