TV Hulk, Thor vs present-day MCU heroes. Who would win?

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
Hulk and Thor are meant to be two of the mightiest heroes there are. However, their TV counterparts were vastly underpowered.

Here in this video, both of them have trouble holding down a helicopter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YPQ-lz-zJU

However, MCU Cap was able to prevent a helicopter lifting off all by himself, and with one arm, and was successful at grounding it.

[YT]1ccey7IJLCM[/YT]

If TV Hulk or Thor were pitted in a fight against some of the MCU heroes (either of the big screen or small screen), how would they fare? Could they beat any of them? I won't pit them against their own big screen counterparts played by Ruffalo or Hemsworth because they wouldn't stand a chance, but what about the others who aren't as overpowered?

Eg:

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Cap

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Iron Man

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Spider-Man

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Black Panther

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Winter Soldier

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Luke Cage

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Jessica Jones

TV Hulk/ Thor vs Quake

and so on.

How would they do? And feel free to consider other TV Hulk/ Thor match-ups against other MCU heroes (or villains) I haven't mentioned.

Interesting question because TV Hulk never seemed particularly strong (though that was probably mostly due to budget and special effects limitations). He was pretty cool in the pilot when he was busting out of the chamber and flipping the car, but he never seemed as strong or intimidating after that.

He was probably stronger than Cap, Winter Soldier and Black Panther, but they could probably all give him a pretty good fight with agility, speed, technique and strategy.

Jessica Jones is probably about even with TV Hulk on strength from what I've seen, and I think just about everybody else would easily kick his ass.

I can't really comment on TV Thor, because I remember his big furry suit, but I can't remember him real clear beyond that.

Last edited:
TV Thor would throw his hammer, then throw his hands up in the air in victory (he threw the hammer twice, once at Hulk, once at a car). Other than that, he could got into some scuffles in a biker bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"