This Lounge is rigged! - Part 191

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly people... No mod's are allowed in the GoT section... it's science.

what sorcery is this? Someone allowed a red priest into our lands.

I need to watch all of westworld again... i'll be honest, i barely know what the hell is going on :funny:

I need to watch all of westworld again... i'll be honest, i barely know what the hell is going on :funny:

It's a lot to keep track of, especially with all the supposed time jumping around. I'll be rewatching it through again myself. :) It's still a great show.

We should all take a break from the CBM forums. it will keep you sane.,

I feel like I've been subconsciously doing that a lot lately anyway, lol. Helps that there's not an imminent CBM that I'm uber-hyped for at the moment.

Why? You cannot comprehend the ungodly genius and complexity of Batman v Superman?

Lol, I expected that movie to be all sorts of awful, but it was actually watchable. Not stupendous or anything, but it didn't make want to gouge my eyes out. :p

Ever since I stopped venturing to the political forums, my quality of life has doubled... I'm no longer throwing up... I don't look like Gollum anymore...

cleanse thy self.

Why? You cannot comprehend the genius of President Elect Trump?

Ever since I stopped venturing to the political forums, my quality of life has doubled... I'm not longer throwing up... I don't look like Gollum anymore...

cleanse thy self.
I never spent any real time in the political forums to begin with, lol. It's like trying cigarettes for the first time at this age - why? You know it won't lead anywhere good.

Right now I'm just happy sticking to the TV and misc. movie threads. They're nice (mostly) pleasant places.

Why? You cannot comprehend the genius of President Elect Trump?

bRjyxUc.jpg

I never spent any real time in the political forums to begin with, lol. It's like trying cigarettes for the first time at this age - why? You know it won't lead anywhere good.

Right now I'm just happy sticking to the TV and misc. movie threads. They're nice (mostly) pleasant places.

sounds like you moderators have it too easy now... someones going to throw a turd in the punchbowl and i fear you wont be prepared.

there are two tacit ronins in here... there can be only one... FIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"