Our Lounge is Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
LgkL1xc.gif

I hate youtube commercials you can't skip. If I'm not interested in your product the first time I see it then why would I be interested when you force me to watch it 300 times?

Can't wait to get my laptop up and running. Yeesh.

Kev just found a TV from before 2008 and he can't understand why tapping on the screen does nothing.

My computer's been weird with YT lately, and I think it might have something to do with those ads. Sometimes it just plays audio and for the video there's nothing but black, but annotations and stuff still show up just fine. But I can download the vids and they play perfectly. It started doing this shortly after the ads stopped working properly - the videos will do nothing for 30-seconds where I imagine an ad SHOULD be playing, but I get nothing but black screen, and then they start. I don't mind this as I have no desire to see the ads, but it is annoying when I still get black screen for the actual vids and have to download them to see them.

And I only have these problems on the main YouTube site, not with embedded videos.

So... We seem to already have a HypnoToad infestation on the planet.

k6pazF3.jpg

My computer's been weird with YT lately, and I think it might have something to do with those ads. Sometimes it just plays audio and for the video there's nothing but black, but annotations and stuff still show up just fine. But I can download the vids and they play perfectly. It started doing this shortly after the ads stopped working properly - the videos will do nothing for 30-seconds where I imagine an ad SHOULD be playing, but I get nothing but black screen, and then they start. I don't mind this as I have no desire to see the ads, but it is annoying when I still get black screen for the actual vids and have to download them to see them.

And I only have these problems on the main YouTube site, not with embedded videos.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with Ad Block. YT on my PC is doing the same, but it's fine on my phone and tablet.

Had an awesome birthday party yesterday. Today is my actual birthday, chilling with sis watching Family Guy :D

GAWD!!! I hate this stupid cough I have & mild cold. :cmad:

No, it wasn't him. And I have since unbanned DJ. So next time he shows up it'll be like none of this ever happened, lol.

Soon, the only person who will remember JJJ's Stache ever existed will be Psycho Pirate.

I mean... I am all for a lounge fan fic about squeekness being a steroid freak hamster who uses her monsterblood abilities to spin her wheel so fast she can travel through time.

Anyone else want some punch?

I mean... I am all for a lounge fan fic about squeekness being a steroid freak hamster who uses her monsterblood abilities to spin her wheel so fast she can travel through time.

Anyone else want some punch?

OK Reek, i'll try some of your punch so you won't feel bad, just as long as it don't have no turds in it or other bodily secretions. :o

Nope just plain old ruffy. When you wake up sore and sweaty don't say I didn't warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"