• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thor 2 Villains?

Well, she is obsessed with Thor's soul. Right there, you can make a villain out of her.

Yeah you can, but unless Thor goes to her realm he really doesn't have to worry about her.

Yeah you can, but unless Thor goes to her realm he really doesn't have to worry about her.

Well, for the purposes of MCU, I'm sure they can make her a bit more complex than that. Nonetheless I'm not expecting her in Thor 2 anyway.

That is why Cate Blanchett is Hela. Age don't matter that significantly with Asgardians

galadriel.jpg
mega-galadriel-470-75.jpg

Get this picture off here haha. That second one, the blue one, is really scary haha.

You know I never read those books so that scene till this day still perplexes me lol, it comes out of nowhere lol

Loki's role in the film will probably be very Hannibal Lecter like in SOTL.

What makes you say that?

I think what he's trying to say is that Loki will be providing Thor and Odin with information on whoever the big bad will be in Thor 2 and insight into his/her psychology.

I think what he's trying to say is that Loki will be providing Thor and Odin with information on whoever the big bad will be in Thor 2 and insight into his/her psychology.

Your avy...Dragonheart, one of my favorite movies

I like Enchantress & Executioner for the sequel, with Loki around (locked up, maybe he has information that Thor needs so there's some scenes with the 2). Then, have Surtur somehow released in Thor 3 with him waging war against all the realms (a major threat that unites all of Asgard, good and bad, against this common threat...of course, Loki would try to seize control of the situation and maybe end up being the actual big baddie w/ a glorious final battle between the 2 brothers).

Speaking of Valkyrie I really want her to appear in one of the sequels, but I fear she won't due to being similar to Sif.

I'd like Jessica Biel or Diane Kruger.

jessica-biel-updo-square.jpg

6075462_ovvwS.jpeg

Looks like the sequel is going to have Malekith. Which a bit surprising to me. I though it would be the Enchantress/Executioner. Since the two kind of go hand and hand.

Well, with the way IM's casting is going, I wouldn't be surprised if there is another main villain besides malekith added to thor.(though we still don't know if it is official yet...).

Loki may still have a 'big part' but I still think it will be more indirect of an influence for the most part.

maybe they take a cue from EMH and it was malekith with amora as sort of his handler going after the casket. as a part of loki's grand plan

Obviously the end game would be different, but that possibility(of melekith and amora) is open now more than ever.

Looks like the sequel is going to have Malekith. Which a bit surprising to me. I though it would be the Enchantress/Executioner. Since the two kind of go hand and hand.

Nobody said anything about Malekith.

Mads Mikkelsen's role --- if he winds up attached, as Variety currently reports him in talks to play the villain --- could be a lot of choices. Malekith is just one of them. (I'm rooting for Desak.)

I completely forgot about Surtur as well. He would be a great villain as well.

Yeah I'm thinking Malekith as well. Still want to see Amora, though.

Mads Mikkelsen's role --- if he winds up attached, as Variety currently reports him in talks to play the villain --- could be a lot of choices. Malekith is just one of them. (I'm rooting for Desak.)

Don't know much about Desak..enlighten me if you don't mind.

I would be fine with Mads as Malekith. It could involve the casket of ancient winters Walter Simonson story. Lorelei could be replaced by Amora and Loki could be involved in Amora's schemes.

TBH I think Mads is going to play an evil warrior like Skurge or even Algrim. We have yet to find out who will play the role of Amora and Malekith...

It definately isn't going to be Desak, you really have some "out there" speculations CS.

I like the idea of Mikkelsen as Malekith, but I hope the Enchantress still plays a role in the movie. She doesn't have to be the villain, just another antagonist.