Thor and Hulk if they were in Civil War

Exactly because with Ross and Banner it is personal between them because of Ross' daughter Betty since Betty she is in love with Bruce but after all this time who knows because we haven't seen Betty since 2008 Hulk

Then again as for Thor even though he does get along with the government well for the most part he is a warrior at heart and with the government controlling Thor I don't see Thor liking that too much

This whole situation is strictly an Earth matter - there's no bearing on the universe at large... at least as of yet in the MCU. Therefore, I don't see Thor really having much of an opinion at all on the issue. The whole thing seems pretty beneath him - like a college student watching a bunch of kindergartners fight over a bowl of Chex Mix.

Bruce, on the other hand, would probably feel the way that Tony does about reining in the collateral damage. However, playing the Avengers into the hands of General Ross would probably be a less than desirable plan for him, so he'd absolutely be caught in the middle. I could see him becoming a rogue agent - going into hiding until all of this gets resolved and maybe coming out to play for the airport fight after one side or the other convinces him to be backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"