Thor reference in TIH?

sdc10

Civilian
Reaction score
As i was watching TIH again i noticed a reporter mentioning something about powerful thunderstorms taking place, at first i thought it was just an off hand comment but now i wonder do you think this was a little nod towards Thor?

What is it so farfetched to think that?

or he was just tossing rocks at thunder and such....he is an idiot after all

Why does this nonsense re-surface every so often?

It's like the Thor was in Iron Man because there was lightning in the climactic battle theory................

I mean - there's reaching and then there's reaching.

Hey, if Thor fans want to see Thor in every lightning bolt, more power to 'em. :)

Hey, come to think of it, wasnt Thor in the Terminator movies?

I coulda sworn I saw lightning/electrical disturbances...........................:D

wasn't there a thread about this already? something like I sensed Thor in the movie.. it was in the TIH forum, I think

There's probably been a few threads like this actually, along with Luke Cage in TIH and Daredevil in TIH.

It's not a new thing though - remember when people thought that Tom Jane's Punisher was in Spiderman 2?

I don't know if Thor was in the TIH or not... but if you look just over the shoulder of Black Spiderman in "Spider-Man 3" just before he leaps off the top of the Cathedral steeple during that thunderstorm; when the lighting strike, you can see a silhouette of a hand holding a hammer! NO BS!!! ;)

They may be setting up Spidey to be in the Avengers with Spider-Man 4....eh?

Last edited:
Where the heck was Luke Cage supposed to be in TIH? :huh:

The guy from 'the Wire' wearing the yellow shirt emerging from the bar during A-bombs rampage.

Some were speculating that he was a pre-powers Luke Cage.

:hehe:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpBbhhMkG_A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpBbhhMkG_A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

It's quite lame when you actually see a still - it's quite clearly not Tom Jane:-

punisher_spidey_2.jpg

:facepalm

It's only some guy who's had his head turned by a girl running around in a wedding dress. Nothing more.

:woot:

there should be a thread about this..

like Spider-Man, also in TIH

It's quite lame when you actually see a still - it's quite clearly not Tom Jane:-

punisher_spidey_2.jpg

:facepalm

It's only some guy who's had his head turned by a girl running around in a wedding dress. Nothing more.

:woot:

It's Thomas Jane's stunt double . It's also a reference to the Punisher if you want it to be.

You're right. Outside of the fact that it looks a lot like Tom Jane, it looks nothing like Tom Jane.

Lol, sarcasm's awesome isnt it? Just discovered it?

He really doesnt, though. Facially it just doesnt look like him.

At all.

Simply having black hair and wearing black clothes does not a Tom Jane Punisher make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"