World Thor Wall Papers

LOL!!! you know whats funny.... i fell upon this thread trying to find some info about when Thor killed Hulk and Thing with one arm... and it was my luck that i come across this thread, and i actually joined JUST to say

Great, GREAT work Vartha...... i linked some of your works to here

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62442&page=27

Finally someone captures in style the essence and awsomeness that is thor....

By chance do you have any from when Thor DOES kill Hulk and Thing... ??? i know its a strange request but i have a feeling they are going to feed Thor to Red Hulk here soon and its pissing me off..... lol...

anyways... GREAT JOB, you are the sole reason i joined here lol

Here ya Go. Thanks for the complements.
Thor168.jpg

HEH when all else fails Look for my screen name in the Thor Comic thread and click on my name go to "Threads Vartha Started", a list of Threads will popup. :D

Thank you Vartha... appreciate it.

Whats some of your favorite Thor renditions? meaning what artist version of Thor do you like?

ONE of my favs (i like so many) is when Thor fights the Hulk in the avengers a bit while ago.... this is all i could find... i dont know i kinda liked the gold trimmings

and i also immensly like the new thor design and artist

fight0136-c.jpg

Thank you Vartha... appreciate it.

Whats some of your favorite Thor renditions? meaning what artist version of Thor do you like?

ONE of my favs (i like so many) is when Thor fights the Hulk in the avengers a bit while ago.... this is all i could find... i dont know i kinda liked the gold trimmings

and i also immensly like the new thor design and artist

fight0136-c.jpg

Can't see the pic there Attila just a red x.

Well as for aritsts it depends on the story. Right now I love Coipel's work on the new run, BUT, also like Kolins' work in Blood Oath. I love his folktale style, it fit perfectly for that mini series.
Tho my most fave covers are one from the only Black and white Magazine Thor was in Marvel Presents #10, Thor vol 2 #57, and Coipel and Djurdjevic cover on the variant #7 was kick butt, it looked like a Frazetta or Boris piece.
Another was a poster painted by Joe Jusko with Thor and the Asgardians on a viking ship in space, there's a wallpaper of iot in here.

There are some great wallpapers in here. The ones with the bearded Thor are especially good. We need more bearded superheroes.

Thanks been working on them for awhile.
There'll probably be a quite a few Thor Movie Wallpapers as well when ever the production starts. Not sure if this will be moved into the Movie threads or remain seprate.

Just realised I'd never done a Thunder Strike wallpaper.
Thor177.jpg

heh funny thing I didn't have any Thunder strike books left and went to the LCS and you know the book had to be pretty unpopular if the books in MINT condition were 2 bucks a pop. lol

Meh, I liked Thunderstrike. I don't care what anyone says. I liked Eric a lot more as Thunderstrike than I did as Thor, too.

Yeah same here Corp. To me Eric was more a Thor Avatar than Bill in ways because he is from Earth. Bill is more a blood brother than avatar.

A couple from Man of War that I've been meaning to do.
Thor181.jpg

Thor182.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"