Those damn, Mighty Ducks!

Road Warrior

Sidekick
Reaction score
B000068QPY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1057229068_.jpg

This morning TBS aired Mighty Ducks and D2 back-to-back. I had not seen those movies since childhood. It had been such a long time since I had seen those flicks that I had completely forgotten the plot and characters. Mighty Ducks was kinda lame but D2 was pretty cool. :yay:

I have the last two movies. D1 was ok, D2 was awsome and D3 was average. Quack Quack Quack.

I'm gonna have to re-watch D3, but D2 was indeed better than the first. When I was a kid I liked Mighty Ducks, but now I realize its crap. D2, while not original or anything was atleast entertaining and funny. Plus, those hockey matches were awesome!

They're harmless kids movies. The first one was pretty good, the second one was an improvement, the 3rd one made me embarrassed simply to be watching it.

LOL I still get a kick out of the Trinidad hockey team's jerseys :D:D:D

"Hey, Goldberg! I bet if that puck was a cheeseburger, you'd stop it! Hahaha!"
-Kenan :)

D2 was the best cause it was the funniest! Everything about that movie made me laugh. For instance...USA vs. Iceland? The biggest insult to Canadians EVER! And, the black kids teaching the USA team?! Since when do black people play hockey?!

Apparently you've never read The Ripley Scrolls

Okay :huh: Either way...black people still don't play hockey :D

As a member of the Black Panthers I take offense.

I own all 3 films on DVD (keep them in a slim-triple case to save space), and while I admit D3 was inferior to the first two, it's still watchable on its own merits. Personally, my favorite of them all is still the original.

Trivia Fact: Brock Pierce, who played the ten-year-old Gordon Bombay in flashbacks, went on to start with Sinbad in the title role of Disney's "First Kid".

I love the Mighty Ducks movies. Haven't watched it in forever.

David Starsky said:
At least they're not making D4
Well they have ideas for one, lets just hope it never materializes

slinger said:
Only because Disney no longer owns the team.

Interesting. I'm gonna have to re-watch D3 before deciding if D4 is a good idea or not.

Road Warrior said:
Interesting. I'm gonna have to re-watch D3 before deciding if D4 is a good idea or not.

There was the animated series which had a direct to video movie.

And now they're called the Anaheim Ducks and currently the best team in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"